[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you got good tech for free >Be on contract for Sony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1488756246306s.jpg (2KB, 125x69px) Image search: [Google]
1488756246306s.jpg
2KB, 125x69px
Times you got good tech for free
>Be on contract for Sony M4 Aqua (£15 p/mo)
>one day it randomly dies six months into contract
>return it to shop under manufacturer warranty
>don't hear from them for a month
>bitch and whine about not having a phone in the shop
>mfw get a S6 Edge 128gb replacement for free brand new

Am I the luckiest nigga alive /g/?
>>
>>59402617
Nice job there. I would've walked on them after a week.
>>
>>59402617
> Being on contract for a cell phone

I certainly hope you children don't fall for that scam frequently here.
>>
>>59402659
I'm a poorfag, It's more convenient to shell out a small sum per month for a device+service than pay a lot upfront.
>>
>>59402617
I got a laptop mobo over ebay for free once
I just pm'd it was for model xxx1 but I needed xxx2
>>
>>59402691
Sell that smartphone, enjoy being less poor, replace with cheaper one.
>>
>>59402691
that's retarded
I bet you're american
>>
>>59402798
You must be retarded, can't you see the use of the pound sterling symbol in the OP?
>>
>>59402777
I grew up, sold my s5 and with the spare cash caught a neat cast iron Nokia 3300 then soon landed a sweet billeted steel Sony CMD J70. Now come of age, I swing a hand forged, hand-held carbon steel Motorola CX70; ready to take any call.
>>
>>59402617
When I tell chinks it's defective and the battery is bloated but I can't send the phone back via DHL since they don't operate in my country :^)

:^)
>>
>>59402985
>He doesn't use his phone to receive lewd photo's of cute women and organise going out.
>>
>>59402691
>cool new gadget comes to the market
>don't have money to buy the gadget
>still really want it because everyone else has one and not having one would expose me as a poorfag and generally uncool person
>buy one with credit even though I have no money
>pay every month for the privilege to use the gadget that I don't even own
>can continue posing as richfag and cool person because I have the gadget
>repeat with every new shitty trend that comes to market
>spiral into crippling debt because while the individual items are only $15 - $300 per month it really adds up
>can't save up any money because everything is spent on paying off the debts
>suddenly something breaks down and you desperately need some money
>get even more debt because no safety fund
Yes, that's exactly what they want you to do. If you can't afford to pay cash for something you can't afford to buy it. Buying a house is the one and only exception to this rule. And while you keep buying shit you can't afford to keep up the appearance of not being a poorfag the actual richfags don't chase the latest trends and live within their means even if it makes them look like poorfags compared to the average poorfag desperately posing as a richfag.
>>
>>59403910
My phone is the only nice piece of technology I own, I use a thinkpad x220 for all of my college work and a hand me down TV as a second screen for watching anime.
>>
File: kys.jpg (374KB, 1212x681px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
374KB, 1212x681px
>>59402617
No
>Me
>Bought a Note 4 earlier last year for 150€ new
>Everything fine until last July
>Phone froze and never turned on again
>RMA the shit out of it
>Yeah don't worry, you'll hear back from un in a FewWeeks™
Genesis-No reply at all.DSF
>Fast forward two and an half months
>Using my Galaxy Nexus the whole gimd
>Late September
>Get a mail from Gooksung
>"Hello, since we were not able to replace nor repair your phone, you'll be given an S7 Edge free of charge"
>Since I have monstrous hands replied with:"Can you send me a flat S7 instead? Thanks"
>Gooksung reply with:"No."

Fast forward another month

>S7 Edge finally arrives
>Use it
>3/4 of the side screen pressed by my bare palm trying to hold it
>Wanting to sell this shit everyday more and getting a KeyOne
Fast forward few months
>Wrote this thread with said S7 Edge

TL;DR I'm a lucky ass but this shit fucking sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x428px
Order mechanical keyboard.
Mfw no tracking, claim never got it, full refund
Yuss tyrone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.