[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate needs a new laptop, and since he wants to do gaymin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: autismware.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
autismware.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
My roommate needs a new laptop, and since he wants to do gaymin on it, he needs good specs.

He's trying to convince me that the alienware on display at the school store is good enough for his needs, even though he still hasn't been able to tell me what the exact specs for the fucking demo computer in there are.

They've managed to get retards to convince themselves they want to buy them, no matter how much I tell him its a total joke.

Why are consumer gamists this autistic?
>>
>>59401833

Eh. If you really want a Windows gay man laptop, you could honestly do a lot worse than Alienware's current offerings.

I'd tell him to stop being a manchild and get a MacBook for improved productivity, but that's a whole other can'o'worms.
>>
let him waste his money
>>
>>59402121
In the process of doing that. I'm done trying to explain why to him. Gonna laugh at him the whole rest of the semester
>>
>>59401833
>roommate
Assuming college/uni
Tell him to grow up and focus on courses. Macbook/ThinkPad for most courses, Dell Precision for courses relating to mechanical engineering or architecture.
>>
>>59402274
He's doing computer science and has such little knowledge about the field, programming, and computers in general that I'm still at a loss as to why he chose it.

I laugh internally every time he asks for programming help.

I asked him if he was going to do a backup before he moved to the new laptop.

He didn't know what a backup was.

Maybe he does need a macbook.....
>>
>>59401833
Alienware's new laptops are decent desu.
Although if he's as thick as he sounds just convince him to get a mac
>>
>>59403106
It's one of the 13 R2 ones, but he couldn't tell me anything more specific than that.
>>
>>59401833
Nobody cares you entitled prick
>>
I own 2 Alienware computers. They're nice machines with cool cases.
What more can you ask for lol
>>
tbqh if you REALLY want a portable video games computer then spending the extra on a gaming laptop is worth it.

Though there's a good brand called Sager that have great specs for the money and generally they're just as reliable as MSI or Acer or Alienware or any of those.

Also, they still had the option to put Windows 7 on the laptop a while ago. Not sure if they still do that.
>>
File: 1472964944526.jpg (41KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
1472964944526.jpg
41KB, 529x352px
>>59402463

Why are you so emotional about your roommate? Why don't you call one of your boyfriends and gossip to them instead of being passive aggressive on here? You have a lot of growing up to do, friend.
>>
>>59403339
I don't vent much in real life so I use the internet as an outlet
>>
>>59403237
First time in a while that I've seen someone defend alienware on here
>>
alien
>>
File: Capture.png (1000KB, 2117x925px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1000KB, 2117x925px
>>59403586
Speccys here

There's literally very few reasons to not buy Alienware, and none are quality-based
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.