[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every single program is now made for 10 windows first and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>every single program is now made for 10 windows first and it will be supported untill at least 2050,not to mention giant library of legacy program
>loonux has half broken """""free"""""" pajeet-made copycats of more successful programs that work better on windows either way
>window has biggest library of games ever and it is growing with excellent exclusives and multiplats coming out every day
>linux has some indie trash,some aaa leftovers 2 years after release and valve games all preform like shit [spoiler]noticing a pattern here[/spoiler]
>everyone has experience with windows so if something goes wrong with your winmachine you could always ask your tech savvy or pay 5$ to poo in the loo to fix it
>if something wrong with your gentoopad you best hope that neckbeards on linux forums got their tendies today because he is gonna tell you to fuck of,but even if he does help you he gonna do it in most condescending way he can"what?You can't compile in javascript?"
What are actual advantages of using linux?Not just stupid buzzwords you don't understand the meaning of but like to use like"proprietary"or"botnet" but actual reasons to use linux over windows.And don't say "ebil gobermend can'd spy on you :-DDDDDDDDD" because that was proven to be dogshit!
>>
>at least 2050

what the actual fuck are you smoking Pajeet?
>>
Who cares OP let people use what they want

Have you got a problem with freedom or something?
>>
>>59394805
>What are actual advantages of using linux?
Depends on use case scenario.
>>
>>59394805
Thank you for todays work, Pajeet
0.003 Rupees have been deposited in your local cows anus
>>
File: multilevel_trolling.png (5KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
multilevel_trolling.png
5KB, 201x199px
>>59394810
>>59394845
>Calling someone who is insulting pajeets a pajeet
>>
>>59394805
It's way more enjoyable to work on.
It just works. No really, I have far fewer issues than I do on Windows.
I've never encountered any software that was significantly worse.

I still reboot for games that don't work and OpenCL, but for the most part there's just no reason to.
>>
>>59394856
It's just the insult if the day. The main stream media were starting to make fun of us for the overuse of the word cuck so we had to start calling everyone pajeet instead.
>>
>>59394805
Coding mostly. Linux is the best development environment. Best customizability to match your workflow as well. For caj it's fine (Ubuntu, ElmentaryOS, etc) for youtube/facebook/etc.

Windows is obviously better for games, because they have money to push that agenda so that it keeps making them money. don't be an idiot.

Computers are tools, use whatever makes your task easiest/most enjoyable to accomplish, asshole.
>>
>>59394805
>10 windows

Fucking pajeet phoneposters should be banned on this chinese cartoon board.
>>
>>59394805
Linux is for nerds. People who like fucking around with computers all day. If you just want to play vidya and listen to music like a normal person; use windows.
>>
>>59394805
I've ignored your green text. Perhaps it's there by mistake...

You don't have to use one system or another. I'll never understand the question "why should I choose this over this". Especially when one in this case (linux) doesn't cost anything. It's not like you spent all your money and don't have anymore to spend and are just stuck with a life of exclusive windows use.

There is an ideology behind linux but you don't have to exclusively adopt it to use it. You can use accupuncture and then go to an MD for something. You can own a fixed gear bicycle and a ten speed and a semi truck and a rickshaw. You don't have to have just one thing.

As you read this imagine I'm forcibly and repeatedly pushing my pointer finger into your forehead and exhaling in disbelief and dissapointment a lot. In fact do this to yourself as you read this.
>>
>>59394805
>government
>not using Win10 to spy on you
Nice try CIA nigger.
>>
>>59395147
Ok, here is a question.
Am I able to shut linux down in a way it saves everything that I am doing, move over to windows 7/10 play my games, then move back to linux like I had never left it in the first place?

More and more I'm looking to linux and thinking, if it just plays videos well, and runs a web browser without shitting itself, I could probably switch.

But my main issue is I never want to shut down to dual boot, and gpu pass through without being able to use 1 gpu split resources is not a viable option due to all the bullshit and compatibility.

If I could just save everything where it is, shut down blaa blaa, restart and everything is as it was, un fucked with, that would get me to dual boot at least.
>>
>>59394805
>it's a "let's pretend" and muh gaymes thread
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.