[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always read about lie on resume! Here is my story: I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I always read about lie on resume!

Here is my story:

I was college grad from Bangalore. I had 2 internships with very nice companies. Never did much and day was rough.

Applied for big company in silicon valley. Lie on resume about skills. They interview me on company headquarters in Bangalore. All nice. 3 Stages. Rough. I pass. They pay Ticket and flight to California.

Live here now. I get H1B1 from company. Work is good. Lie on resume. Who cares?!
>>
>>59392330
Post a timestamped photo of your Indian passport.
>>
>>59392345

no i dont want you to find out identity. I can post hand with time stamp? You will see its india.
>>
>>59392363
You can post just the cover. You don't need to show the page with your picture.
>>
>>59392345
>>59392363
>>59392372
That looks like checkmate you racist fuck
>>
>>59392330
Alright, first of all fuck you. Just fuck you. You have no idea what the fuck your talking about yet you come to this board and start shitting your faggotry every fucking which way until you've shitted up the entire board. You don't like Windows 10? Fine, but it's fucking pointless and immature as fuck to just shit up this board further because you don't agree with something. Well guess what you high and mighty faggot? Your a fucking asshole and everybody hates you. Your 'posts' are nothing more than pathetic cries for help. Your nothing but a nobody, an insignificant spec of dust in the universe. It's a fucking reality check you cunt. You think people care about your opinion? No, fuck you. Nobody gives a shit about you and your shitty opinions. You may think you've achieved something by contaminating this place with your filth but really all you have achieved is your own sad loss of dignity. Go on, fuck this board over more. Shit in my mothers mouth if you want. Shit in every posters mothers' mouth if you want. We don't give a fuck because at the end of the day you're the fucking moron wasting his time and energy destroying a decent community. Just keep your chin up high and ejaculate your words all over every fucking bit of decency we have left. I'm sure you'll go to bed with a big stupid fucking grin on your ugly, lonely face. But when you've kicked the bucket and you're rotting in your grave, I'll be the one to piss all over your tombstone you sadistic cunt.
>>
>that english
>bangalorean

Yeah no, go back to south india you dravidian curry slurping, shower dodging,sister fucking retard
>>
>>59392363
>no
Then this is a false flag thread to trick people into lying on their resumes.
>>
>>59394633
Companies don't respect you if you're honest on your resume. They much prefer having their employees all start their relationship with the company with dishonesty.

Because really, dishonesty is the best policy.
>>
>>59394642
That is true. They also do not like it when you are polite or professional. So make sure you spit in the face of the interviewer, or at least question the interviewer's parentage in a loud voice.
>>
>>59394654
No, they want you to be polite to them.

They want you to fit into the twisted office politics of their world. The ideal candidate hates everyone else there but is able to pretend that they don't. The ideal candidate is a team-player, who backstabs others and blames others for their failings. The ideal candidate is one who got the job by lying on their resume, lying to the interviewer and then lies in every single interaction with the company.
>>
File: Fancy_Over_Head.gif (804KB, 1307x734px) Image search: [Google]
Fancy_Over_Head.gif
804KB, 1307x734px
>>59394677
>>
>Lie on resume. Who cares?!

Your co-workers care, because you're fucking shit at your job, stink up the place, and when your mouths open unintelligible gibberish comes out.

I am involved in hiring decisions at my workplace, and no Indian will ever work there on that basis. You are a dishonest and lazy people.
>>
>>59392330
indian people can speak english you halfwit
>>
>>59392330
You need to lie with skill so you don't get totally BTFO on the interview. I also did it and got ahead of 20 applicants.
Think a bout it: most HR personnel are majoring in psychology, they know jack shit, they might get someone who is tech savvy and that guy is bored out of his mind this way he doesn't pay attention to the minutia but is very drastic on the basic shit.
Later on if you get fired, it would be cause you fucked up, not cause you lied on the CV.
Don't fake documents like college diploma but you could make all sorts of diplomas for courses related to your studies.
FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT, NEETS!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.