[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you telling me this drug-consuming, dropout loser was more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

are you telling me this drug-consuming, dropout loser was more skilled and more valued in the professional world than you are, /g/?
>>
He got in when the market was new and there was no serious established competition.
>>
>>59389977
so why didn't you invent snapchat?
>>
>>59389977

dumbest shit i have ever heard lmfao
>>
>>59389862
Yeah but this gay retard died of cancer without treatment

So I basically won
>>
>>59390140
why didnt stevejerbs
>>
>>59389977
>He got in when the market was new and there was no serious established competition.

I know the answer to that one: Bill Gates.
>>
>>59389977
Are you seriously this retarded?
>>
File: 1481213276929.jpg (27KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1481213276929.jpg
27KB, 500x410px
>>59389862
yes
>>
>>59389862
I think it should be a legal requirement for people to mention which universities these people dropped out of, instead of just calling them "drop outs".
>>
>>59390292

This. Christ knows too many people just say that famous people dropped out without mentioning that they managed to get into prestigious institutions. Shit's even worse than posthumously diagnosing people with autism just to give today's retards fodder for being lazy.
>>
>>59390292
>>59390507
are you seriously suggesting some faggy liberal arts college is prestigious and indicative of the guy's intellectual prowess regardless of him getting a degree or not?
>>
>>59390157
>not becoming an influential billionaire with so much authority and power in your lifetime
>not enjoying the sweet release of death at midlife after achieving this much against all societal odds
>wanting to live to 80 when you're shitting out of a bad and weak and powerless
>>
>>59389862
Being a good salesman != more skilled
>>
>>59389862
He made decisions and people paid him for it. He even said it himself, his success proved him right (I still have the video somewhere).
>>
>>59390140

did xerox invent that?
>>
>>59391354
I thought Xerox invented Windows?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.