[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Use antivirus software: Install antivirus software on al

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: av1.png (342KB, 1425x2385px) Image search: [Google]
av1.png
342KB, 1425x2385px
>Use antivirus software: Install antivirus software on all servers and client machines to help protect your systems from a virus. Make sure that your virus definition database is frequently updated.

http://www.dummies.com/programming/certification/a-certification-all-in-one-for-dummies-cheat-sheet/

Lol! You dumb fucking idiots...
>N-no... It's because my C-C-CommonSense...
Fuck off and die already.
>>
needs antivirus for his windows

lmao....sad....
>>
>>59382147
Check Vault7 faggot.
>>
>>59382187
using windows 7 ....sad...needs antivirus .....lmao...
>>
>>59382230
You didn't checked Vault7. Also I hope you don't think nowadays antivirii only protects against virii.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33KB, 306x114px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33KB, 306x114px
>>59381694
Anti virus software is useless though.
>>
>http://www.dummies.com/programming/certification/a-certification-all-in-one-for-dummies-cheat-sheet/
That is an IMPRESSIVE list of irrelevant trivia to test people on for no reason.
>>
>>59382365
I bet you knew next to none of it Lintard.

This is the sort of thing employers look for. Qualifications like this.

So you Lincucks can stay in your basement for the rest of your lives while the BIG WINDOWS COCK (BWC) get the jobs and the money.
>>
how is antivirus going to help?
it doesn't fix the problems in upstream code.

you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>59382415
Mitigation is as good as fixing the bug, you fucking autist.
>>
>>59382426
no not really.

especially when "mitigation" is using some nonfree blob that runs in kernel space using some custom win32 vm/emulator to try and parse and determine the maliciousness of random filesystem files.

of course it also helps when said implementation is poorly designed garbageware C (or C++) that isn't even properly fuzz tested as some researchers have pointed out and likely have many more hidden double frees, buffer overflows and all sorts of other memory errors.
>>
>>59382374
Yeah, employers sure get a hardon when their IT staff know the clock speed of the AGP bus and the maximum supported number of devices on a USB 2.0 bus.
>>
>>59382515
to be fair.

some retarded employers might ask shit like that for jr positions because they are faggots.
>>
X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*
>>
>>59381694
how will a botnet (antivirus) help me to not get spied in the first place?
>>
>>59383100
Scanning (putting) your files in the cloud of course.
>>
you probably should switch to linux if your to stupid to avoid viruses....maybe a mac for you since there dumbed down so much
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.