[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw my relatives buy a new phone every time the memory of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 715571.png (50KB, 214x188px) Image search: [Google]
715571.png
50KB, 214x188px
>mfw my relatives buy a new phone every time the memory of theirs runs out
>4gb of WhatsApp pictures

>Mfw mom bought a new iPod because the earbuds broke
>>
>>59370314
Your Mom is crazy.
>>
>>59370314
Technology is disposable commodity, film at 11.
>>
>>59370314
Typical American materialistic culture
>>
>mum bought an £1100 MacBook Air after breaking 2 (two) previous Macbooks she had (one by spilling hot tea all over the keyboard, the other by dropping from height)
>she asked the Apple employees to migrate her files from her old broken laptop to the new one
>new laptop only has 125GB storage and they were migrating 250+GB of shite from her old laptop

When she brought back the brand new laptop from the shop it must have had maybe 2-3GB free storage, if that, which she of course managed to promptly fill with duplicates of shitty photos and yahoo toolbars. Within less than a week it had ground to a halt because there was absolutely no free storage.

She would get angry at the laptop ("this laptop is rubbish; I wish I had never bought it") and angry at the technology for not working. In the end I just bought her an external drive and moved some 70GB Picasa backup file to it and the problem was solved.

It's bizarre though. She spent literally over a thousand pounds on this device, it didn't work properly, she didn't bother to understand why and became angry like a child getting angry an an inanimate object. Yes the Apple worker shafted her but to be fair to them they probably tried to explain it to her in the store that she wanted them to migrate too much shit and, knowing my mother, she probably either pitched a shitfit or just pretended to understand what they were saying and agreed.

Also I strongly suspect my mum is waist-deep in credit card debt and is behind on the majority of her bills. I need to get out of this house before this shit implodes.
>>
>>59370544
>mfw face when you're OP's Mom.
>>
>>59370314
so how did you escape your genetic lineage's inherent low IQ?

do you think you're a mutant?-
>>
>>59370544
Actually we're Egyptian
>>
>>59370580
you definitely have to get the fuck out, i can't believe how many peoples mothers are fucking stupid. you might get all of her debt passed on to you if thats a thing in the uk.
>>
>>59371418
Typical Egyptian materialistic culture!

Try to explain to your mum how to clear the cache. Even my dad understood.
>>
>>59371422
I'm pretty sure that is illegal
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.