[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently built a computer and need a keyboard and mouse. After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I recently built a computer and need a keyboard and mouse. After doing some research I narrowed down the mouse choice to g502 or g602.

So yesterday I went to best buy to check out the g602 in person and To buy it cuz it's $40. I put my hand on OT and it felt pretty meh.

I then put my Hanson pic related and it felt like when you first slide in your cock into a tight wet pussy. Anyway, I looked at the price and it was over $100. Is the price worth it if I liked the feel?

How does /g/ pick their mice?
>>
Give it to me straight
>>
502 is the tits, so if the 900 feels that much wetter I guess it's time to upgrade
>>
I own a G502 and a G900
The G900 feels like it's made for weird babby hands but it's ok
>>
The best mice are both wireless + data wired. I have a G700. It dubs as a remote control.
>>
I got g600 bought it like 2 years ago and works great for me and extra 20 macro buttons are useful for mmos. Maybe a bit too big, never had any problems with it. 1
>>
I'm waiting for a good deal on the g502 Tbh senpai

Only hesitation I have is that o game on my PC and laptop and the wire will get annoying switching it back and forth.
>>
>>59368592
i decided against the G602 because you it doesn't has a built in charger, aka you can plug it in while using it and its charging like it was with my G700.
Got the G502 now. Doesn't feel as good in the Hand as the G700 but its ok. Got the G502 for only 39.99€. Would not have bought it if it was more expensive.
>>
>>59369126

My hand is 8" long and 4" at the widest point on the palm and it felt good in my palm. Maybe i need to experience more mice
>>
>>59369168
My man. After using the G700 I just can't go back to simple wired mice.

It's been some 4 years and i'm itching for an upgrade, but G900 is still a bit too expensive
>>
Just get a g403 if you are determined to buy a Logitech mouse
>>
>>59368592
That's the porsche 911 of mice. Do it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.