[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult is it to write aimbots/hacks for games? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: aimbot.jpg (138KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
aimbot.jpg
138KB, 900x720px
How difficult is it to write aimbots/hacks for games?

Is it easy money?
>>
File: 1489023856605.png (319KB, 1164x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1489023856605.png
319KB, 1164x1740px
>>
File: NknFI1S.jpg (247KB, 1180x852px) Image search: [Google]
NknFI1S.jpg
247KB, 1180x852px
just be a hackman and the money will flow
>>
File: 1368727194845.jpg (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1368727194845.jpg
76KB, 300x300px
>TF2 a couple years back
>Obvious aimbotter in lobby destroying everyone
>tfw demolishing him each time he tried to make a move on me as he played Sniper, then Heavy
>He had to startb a vote to kick me out as a result
>>
>>59356438
>[spoiler]heres your (you)[/spoiler]
>>
>>59356337

its really fucking difficult for the big games

not so much for shit games
>>
>>59356337
Easy to make hacks?
Yes
Easy to make undetectable hacks?
No
>>
>>59356669
[spoiler]thanks[/spoiler]
>>
>>59356690
wrong.

Big games like LoL and CS:Go have almost no protection.

Overwatch has decent protection but if u spend 5 days on it you'll easily bypass them.

>In the end everything ends up calling Winapi, know the kernel and mem funcs and you can be god.

In general its very easy, check out unknowncheats forum
>>
>>59356708
>CS:Go have almost no protection
>yfw there's still no VAC on Linux
>>
>>59356722
>no vac on linux
why?
>>
>>59356708
To add, there are cheats in LoL that load the entire .NET framework inside game memory.

Also, most anticheats operate on kernel level and prevent you from reading/opening process, and also register hooks with ObRegisterCallback and other stuff to hide the exe and make sure nothing touches it.

Hard mode is virtualized driver, they all end up using VMProtect.
>>
>>59356337
If you to ask...

The anti cheats are dumb as shit
Trivial to bypass
As long as you don't write into it's space, you can run hacks for a hooked/ flagged copy of the necessary components
Look into Windows system HID implementation to make undetectable aimbots
Polymorphism is for foilhats lol
>>
>>59356751
because no one uses linux
>>
>>59356690
What makes it really fucking difficult for the big games? The expertise in the code, or the aggressive defense provided by the developers?
>>59356699
What would you do to create one, assuming it doesn't matter if it's detectable or not? How would one make it undetectable? It's fine if you have a guess lol.

Not OP, just a curious guy.
>>
It annoys me if someone uses an aimbot in video game.
>>
>>59357004
kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>59357004
get better than the bot, man>machine in terms of randomness. A simple aimbot shouldn't be able to beat you.
>>
I have an idea for a hack:

Get a face recognition software scanning the screen for faces and torsos. It would move the mouse to that location on the screen as soon as you clicked. It would run a completelly separate process, like it would be if were recording the screen.

Does that already exist?
>>
>>59357395
But would it be faster than a human?
>>
>>59357395
kek you could literally do it in 00s and nobody was using screen hacks since it was so fucking slow and would lag your game with fps drops and stutters
>>
>>59357454
that's the idea tho, you'd miss 80% of the time and not raise suspicion
>>
>>59356708
Do you hate that forum? Are you aware that advertising communities on 4chan is a bad idea?
>>
>>59356337
Cheating in online games makes you the scum of the earth
>>
>>59357004
Hey buddy,
doin alright?
>>
>>59357592

unknowncheats has mroe niggers and faggots than /g/
>>
A lot of cheat forums will help you out to get you started on your first cheat. The difficult part is making a cheat that can continually bypass good anticheats. Once you get pretty good at writing cheats you should sell them to select few people for good money.
>>
>>59356752
I don't know anything about game-hacking, but I've seen other uses of ObRegisterCallback. Is there any easy way to get around these "protections". Couldn't you just go ring0 with test-signing or hijack an already-open handle?
>>
Depending on the game, it might be really easy or insanely hard

Like >>59356708 said, Winapi, kernels, memory. Valve game are easy (even some function are already implemented, like triggerbot or noflash for CS:GO, discovered in the public DK)
>>
Reverse engineer here

so long as you can find out how your game handles rotation and translation and how it stores stuff like the location of other players then its simple matrix math (unless it uses quaternions).

Aiming at a specific bone(such as the hitbox for the head or whatever) would involve a deeper understanding of the game engine and how it stores this data on the client end (or just trial-and-error and have a set height for different "classes" for the game).

a lot of cheat forums will cover those concepts of dx hooking and dll injection and circumventing certain protection methods.

Overwatch has a kinda fucky way of doing it but it can be bypassed.

Nab IDA Pro and Cheat Engine and get to cracking some tutorials and unprotected(or single player) games so you can touch as many of these concepts as possible
>>
>>59356337
Wait, these days people fucking _pay_ for aimbots?
>>
>>59357838
Some of the big sites makes millions yearly.
>>
>>59356825
there are games, like tibia, that cant detect shit, bots to autohunt, loot, heal and shit, when I used to play, would only get banned on mass reports. I used a shitty bot that I had to set the scripts for the character to walk and attack loot, and used probably for a year, in different characters and I still have those characters, 0 bans

some of the bots are pretty sophisticated and unlike the one I used, that was free, you just download specific scripts and turn it on, 0 hassle, and they are pretty expensive
>>
>>59357866
>tibia
Did you do it just for fun, or can you actually sell Tibia loot for IRL $$$? If the latter, consider my world turned upside down.
>>
>>59357915
I did it for fun but I didn't have to pay for premium, the bot made enough money for me to pay for premium account ingame instead of U$ ~15,00. the account I have left has an elite knight lvl190 and an elder druid 208

however, there are people that literally live off selling shit in tibia, like gold, itens, characters, there are some stupidly expensive itens
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.