[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the great benefits of screen protectors, even cheap ones,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: kndb1rxfolx9z0kxb5hs.png (729KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kndb1rxfolx9z0kxb5hs.png
729KB, 1280x720px
One of the great benefits of screen protectors, even cheap ones, is that they cling to and tension the screen glass. When a device is dropped on a corner, energy that would normally crack the screen from that corner gets distributed through the protector.

Do tempered glass screen protectors do the same? Or am I better off with cheap plastic?
>>
>>59351214
>When a device is dropped on a corner, energy that would norm
this sounds like marketing

just get a proper case with a raised front and you don't really have to worry
>>
>>59351484
>case

go naked, case cucks look pathetic in public, overprotecting some shitty phone, ading shitty plastics to their screens that gets scratched since day 1 and fuck up with the image quality.
>>
>>59351214
I've had better luck with plastic screens versus tempered glass. The thing about tempered glass is that technically it will protect the actual screen, but if it breaks it's glued on.
>>
>>59351887
And pathetic retards look completely cucked running into the apple store every week to go get another phone because theirs magically broke itself.
>>
>>59351887
Just get a cheap screen protector to help with scratches and a raised case for falls. Looks fine if you get a sensible color like black or dark blue that doesn't stand out.
>>
I always thought that too. Just made sense.
>>
>>59351935
Yes they are, so if you are a clumsy retard you have no other choice that being a case cuck.
Bad for you.
>>
>>59351950
>cheap screen protector

Emm No.
Unless you carry sand in your pockets there is no way you can scratch your gorilla glass screen.
A plastic screen protectos however get scratched very easy.
>>
I have a Nexus 6P with the adopted case I got when i ordered it.

it's a raised case and the nexus comes with a really great screen that is safe as it is.

I only have a Lifeproof case for my phone simply because I'm in the military and field life is no bueno for phones.
>>
>screen protectors
>cases
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
Glass screen protectors are at most a few dollars, add almost nothing to the size of the device and detract nothing from aesthetic. If you don't use one you're just a retard.
>>
>>59352026
>Unless you carry sand in your pockets there is no way you can scratch your gorilla glass screen.
You're retarded. Quartz is one of the most common elements on the entire planet. Even if you get a small amount of dirt in your pocket you run the risk of scratching the screen. Not to mention the oleophobic coating on all screens wears away with use.
>>
>>59354042
Silicon dioxide is not an element.
>>
i just stick to tempered glass with no case. I'm not stupid and haven't dropped my phone since i bought it last September.

only bought a vinyl wrap for the back since i didn't like the original color, so i guess it kind of projects it from scratches now.
>>
>>59354362
Mineral. It doesn't change the fact that it's everywhere.
>>
>screen protectors

lmao, its fucking useless since most screen now are scratch proof. its like using your phone with condom. youll never feel the real screen.

i have never used any screen protectors yet i replace my phone every 5 years with minimal damages
>>
>>59351214
You need to test.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.