[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently built a glorious rig to join the masses and put the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: nnLJTfs.png (3KB, 304x96px) Image search: [Google]
nnLJTfs.png
3KB, 304x96px
I recently built a glorious rig to join the masses and put the hard drive from my old computer with Windows 10 on it in there. Now I'm getting this. Any idea how to remedy the situation?
>>
Activate Windows.
>>
>>59346851
I mean... How? It's asking for a product key and I originally upgraded into 10.
>>
>>59346847
You gotta use the activation toolkit, if you used an OEM it was bound to the hardware profile on your old build, so you're basically fucked even with a CD key, I do believe. Of course you could try your CD key.
>>
>>59346905
https://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
>>
ive had that for like 2 years
>>
>>59346903
Reinstall Windows 7 or 8, whichever you had and upgrade it to Windows 10 again.
>>
File: chrome_2017-03-11_06-41-30.png (62KB, 727x281px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-11_06-41-30.png
62KB, 727x281px
>>59346944
Do I select windows 10 core or what? I tried that and it didn't work.

Also how legit are these?
>>
>>59347213
Don't buy windows.
>>
>>59347213
I dunno, I haven't used it for like 3 months. Take a screenshot.
>>
Linux doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>59346903
you had to create microsoft account and bind your license to it so hardware transfer would work

build back your old pc and and transfer license
>>
>>59346847
install gentoo activation tools and click the activate button
>>
>>59346847
different motherboard triggers that. you need a new activation key. old one is dead (associated with other motherboard).
>>
Hey guise. I'm needing to change my OS to Wangblows because of work, and want to try out Wangblows 10.
How do I disable the botnet? I've searched a bit and found some programs (Anti Beacon, ShupUp10), but what I run from one botnet and jump straight into another?
I know it's impossible to be untrackable, but my computer is pretty old and I don't want Wangblows hogging my resources calling back home.
>>
>>59346944

MDL is the source of alll windobe activation
>>
>>59349601
Anti beacon and su10 are fine and not botnet. But they can't really do much to disable botnet, they'll just reduce some resource usage on certain parts of telemetry. Your best bet is getting the enterprise or education editions. Stay away from home edition because you have even less control over it. You can follow tutorials on how to make a "legit" activation of official windows images instead of torrenting.
You can get a legit education edition if you know someone in college, or another school which pays for it's students' licenses.

Word of advice, stay on 7 or 8 if you can.
>>
>>59349601

The best win10 is the EDU. Same as enteprise less cortana. It's easy to get a lisence, anyone registered to a college have acces to dreamspark or something like that. you can always use an activator and reinstall for clean activation.

https://community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/3298-windows-10-decrapifier

After install, use a script to remove all "universal app" including the store.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.