[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between these? Also should i buy founders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: mogath.png (246KB, 1084x958px) Image search: [Google]
mogath.png
246KB, 1084x958px
What is the difference between these? Also should i buy founders edition? i hate waiting.
>>
They are all identical. Consider them different vendors selling the same product. Founder's Edition cards are just the stock card with the stock cooler developed by Nvidia.
>>
>>59337271
>They are all identical

But their warranties aren't. Zotac is by far the best choice for a reference card, since they offer a five year warranty. The best you get from any other company is three.
>>
>>59337294

Good point.
>>
>>59337294
does the warranty matter if I buy a hybrid cooler for it?

has anyone found hybrid coolers for the 1080 ti?
>>
>>59337236
>Also should i buy founders edition
You should never buy reference nvidiot, do you even have a 4k 60hz or 1440p 144hz display? At least you aren't getting jewed with the reference model this time
>>
>>59337236
>I hate waiting
kys
>>
>>59337236
>Also should i buy founders edition?
Do you hate yourselves?
It's shit cooler that thermally limits he GPU's boost and is loud. Wait for non-reference cards if you have to have this meme.
>>
based norge
>>
OP, why would you ever unironically pay 7600 kr for such an overhyped POS? You can just buy a 970 and get what is relatively the same exact performance for 99% of PC users for a fraction of the price
>>
Realistically only warranty terms, if you plan to replace stock cooler with waterblock for example make sure the manufacturer won't void your warranty for doing that.
>>
>>59340298

You're an idiot.
>>
>>59340298
>3,5
Stop talking about this meme shit

the limited ram makes it useless for a 1080 card even today

a 6GB gtx 1060 is way better
>>
File: the power of 3.5.png (84KB, 582x848px) Image search: [Google]
the power of 3.5.png
84KB, 582x848px
>>59340298
>You can just buy a 970

You sure could, Timmy. You sure could.
>>
>>59338192
Except buying reference makes sense if you're watercooling since the blocks for reference boards are more available vs custom cards
>>
>>59337236
the most expensive one makes you a premium jewcuck
>>
>>59337236
go back to the cuck shed sven

>swedcucks buying nvidia gpus

seems like the sweden cuck memes are real
>>
>>59342368
>t poor paget
>>
>>59342504
t. cuck
>>
>>59337294
Are you sure it covers reference versions? I've heard of instances where vendors didn't offer their better warranty on reference cards. Which kind of makes sense seeing as they have control over component selection in their custom stuff and may end up with the shitty end of the stick from the parent company cutting costs.
>>
>>59340736
I ran RE7 cranked all the way up on my 4790k + 970 and it never dipped below 60fps
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.