[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is your tables have 'tbl' prefix on them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1444475477155.jpg (135KB, 569x422px) Image search: [Google]
1444475477155.jpg
135KB, 569x422px
Why is your tables have 'tbl' prefix on them? Kindly explain?
>>
That's a great question
>>
I'm an avid magyarboo
>>
>>59329276
>why do all your classes begin with a capital T?
>and all your interfaces a capital I?
>and all strings with str?
>why do you keep using hungarian notation?
>>
>>59329276
It reminds me of the type of the object I'm referring to. I find it helps me keep things straight in my head.
>>
It's how [m]y boyfriend taught [m]e to do it.
>>
>>59329559
>we'll let you know...
>>
BECAUSE DB_ AND COL_ AND ROW_ DON'T MAKE SENSE, SENPAI
>>
Just tell me how y'all do things here and I'll retroactively do it all that way.
>>
>>59329276
Because I like to bend you over this tbl and stick my dick in your ass.
>>
File: IMG_0935.jpg (184KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.jpg
184KB, 768x1024px
>>59329685
TFW I would give you the job.
>>
>>59329276
That's an excellent question, sir. Tables are truly an important part of any program, and as President, I promise to give tables the attention they deserve. When I was Governor of Nebraska, we had million, no, trillions of acres of corn, and needed an efficient distribution system for all of that corn. The budget office wanted to hire pajeets, but I personally intervened and made sure good red blooded American workers got those jobs. We have to stop sending our jobs overseas, and that's not going to happen when I'm elected.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.