[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before I burn the disc, is Debian part of the botnet? I hear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Debian-OpenLogo.svg.png (6KB, 109x144px) Image search: [Google]
Debian-OpenLogo.svg.png
6KB, 109x144px
Before I burn the disc, is Debian part of the botnet? I hear Ubuntu is so I'm switching away from it.
>>
If Ubuntu is botnet and its made with Debian then Debian is an even bigger botnet
>>
>>59328961
I'll take any linux that has apt-get, and I think those are all Debian-based
>>
>>59328948
burning discs in 2017? do u not own a usb drive??
>>
>>59329071
>what is hoarding an archive of old linuxes
Get on my level
>>
sorry anon
you use the internet - you're part of the botnet
regardless if systemd is botnet or not
you're already botnet - you're on 4niggergook
>>
the only botnet thing about debian is systemd but it can easily be replaced with openrc.

or you can get it with openrc instead by using "Devuan"
>>
>>59328961
What retarded logic is this?
>>
File: 5Pmxv.jpg (665KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
5Pmxv.jpg
665KB, 2048x1536px
>Debian was owned by NSA
Is there any proofs at all to this claim or just faggots?
>>
>>59328961

If some of you're sons are faggots that makes you a faggot too. Faggots can't have sons. Checkmate.
>>
>>59330343
systemd has vulnerabilities that the cia and nsa know how to exploit
>>
>>59329088

>hoarding discs
>2017

you didnt learn your lesson huh?!

You store them for 3 months and the disk is fucked lol or do you reburn your archive every few months?
>>
>>59330494
citation or GTFO
>>
>>59330504
what
>>
>>59330504

Not that guy and IDC about disks, but they hold data for decades and you're basically retarded.
>>
Some faggot said that Ubuntu was actually safer by default. IDK but here's his link

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/Features
>>
>>59330504
dude what

I have Debian/Fedora discs from 2010 that still work.
>>
>>59328948
>I hear Ubuntu is
Hasnt been in years now.
>>
>>59330504
>>Hoarding disks
>>2017
>You store them for 3 months and the disk is fucked lol
These aren't floppy disks, they don't suffer from data rot as much as floppies.
>>
>>59328948
debian is not botnet ... I guess but, you CD is probably, or your USB, or your OS from itself that you're doing the burn/usb booting key.
>>
>>59328948
should I go with debian or fedora? are they libre? is fedora more bleeding edge? which would run better in a potato?
>>
>>59328948

NSA/systemd
>>
>>59328961
Apparently a square is a type of rectangle so a rectangle must be an even bigger square
>>
>>59328948
Debian has systemd which is botnet.

Install Devuan which is Debian with the systemd botnet removed.
>>
File: IMG_9207.jpg (98KB, 1280x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9207.jpg
98KB, 1280x782px
>>59330676
Systemd is a botnet.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.