/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, how do you tell the difference between paranoia, schizophrenia,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1444365324140.gif (3MB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
1444365324140.gif
3MB, 300x236px
Hey /g/, how do you tell the difference between paranoia, schizophrenia, and the CIA spying on you?

It's getting a bit chaotic in my head.
>>
Well, paranoia is the fear of something unknown, even if that thing doesn't exist. Schizophrenia is when you hear and sometimes see things that aren't there.

The CIA spying on you is something that is happening. Don't let people say you're paranoid when it's actually happening.
>>
>>59325722
jesus your definitions are shit. Have a read on Paranoid Schizophrenia
>>
>>59325805

Why do you think I give a fuck.
>>
File: 2017-03-06_202755.png (90KB, 301x198px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06_202755.png
90KB, 301x198px
>>59325616
I know that feel, anon. However, thanks to Terry, I've just taken to calling everyone and everything that irritates me, 'Frazier', 'CIA nigger', 'Atheist monkey nigger', 'Chromium nigger faggot', and several other variants of these. I find it helps me cope with the many voices in my head vying for attention.

For example, today I was testing a new configuration on my tablet, only to discover that, the configuration was not working, but gave every indication that it was. On discovering this, I few into a fit of rage, called my tablet, and all the associated software 'faggot botnet niggers', restored my previous config from a backup, then masturbated until I felt better. This approach is particularly helpful if you don't have health insurance. Hope this helped, anon.
>>
>>59325920
You probably are joking... but I have been adopting a lot of things that Terry says too. When walking to class, I'd just internally scream things like "FUCKING CIA NIGGERS" whenever something bothers me.
>>
>>59325943
Everything I wrote is true- well, except the part about call other people those names. I need my teeth, if you know what I mean. The tablet incident happened earlier today.
>>
I wonder if watching TAD videos induces a form of latent psychosis if one watches for too long.
>>
File: 2017-03-09-23-31-51.png (10KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-09-23-31-51.png
10KB, 640x480px
>>59325616
The CIA is always watching
>>
>>59325616
Schizophrenia is the divine tapping on the door.
>>
>>59325943
Well, it's the word of god.
>>
>>59325616
big brother is watching you fap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.