[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows 10 available as a free upgrade for people who use as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (7KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 213x160px
Windows 10 available as a free upgrade for people who use assistive technologies. I have trouble seeing and use "CTRL+" to increase my font size. would this be considered an assistive technology?
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
>>
>>59309663
read it yourself you dingus they dont even fucking check
>>
>>59309663
High contrast mode and high DPI mode.
>>
>>59309663
Lol I found this out a few weeks ago.

I work at Office Depot and people come in wanting to upgrade to Windows 10 and I'm supposed to charge them $100 for the OS. They come in prepared to pay for it, and the other techs there will charge them for it, but I just use the free """"""disability"""""" version and they cry with happiness.

A nice little feeling in the middle of the shit show that is Office Depot.
>>
>>59309757
You're a good guy and deserve many dick suckings.
>>
>>59309672
Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.
>>
I'm currently downloading it right now, thanks OP

I've been meaning to get it since I heard win10 is optimized for tablet cpus and should do fine with a dual core celeron 1007u
>>
>>59310733
My managers are constantly upset with me because I don't sell granny a $600 lappy for FB and give her a Chromebook instead.

I hate capitalism.
>>
>>59309757
I hope you turn off as much telemetry as you can while you're at it. and inform the customer of what it's still capable of recording.
>>
>>59311226
>manager wants you to up one sale for an extra 400 shekels
>doesn't see the potential in doing right by the customer
>doesn't seel why it'd be more valuable to see her a $200 laptop that will make her happy so she comes back for support, upgrades, peripherals, etc.
>gets his extra $400 shekels
>loses more on the business she'll take elsewhere looking for lower prices
Capitalism is great, most people just don't understand it, fail at it, and then use the government to lock out competition. See cable companies.
>>
I have never had a problem upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 ever, just pop in a usb stick created with Ms media creation tool boot and upgrade, I just did it a few weeks ago.
>>
>>59309663
you can literally get windows 10 enterprise precracked for free and without any viruses apart from ms backdoors but they can be disabled with a dns proxy and a firewall (I log all dns requests and internet connections so I know is safe) lol why even faking a disability for it?
>>
>>59311302
>use the government to lock out competition
You are a fool. The purpose of the free market has never been to be competitive. It is said repeatedly that competition makes the market freer and provides more choice for the consumer but this line of logic doesn't ever consider the fact that the purpose of the capitalist system is to acquire capital. With that thought in mind, it is no wonder why monopolization is a universal phenomenon in every capitalist system. Monopolization is so prevalent because being competitive isn't important when you can just sell your company to another for eighty gajillion pesos. Nobody cares if they are destroying the consumer's right to choice by monopolizing. To the capitalists, to not make money is a sin.
>>
>>59311387
>without any viruses
K e k
>>
>>59311214
How ?? It not works for me.I click UPGRADE NOW and nothing happens??
>>
>>59311289
I've done that before, but the managers get mad when I do work a customer didn't pay for, such as telemetry. I tell them about what it can record, though.
>>
>>59311408
Then their corporations being their own entity thus being the one fined for the actions of the employee. Creating a built in safety net for said employees to fuck people over with impunity, as they rarely if ever are held accountable for their own actions.
>>
>>59311424
I couldn't get it either.

I used an app on my android phone, flynx(that opens links and not in a browser like chrome.

It asked to download the file and I connected my phone to the laptop and download and install just finished.
>>
>>59311423
I have used it for months and ran malwarebytes several times, logged all connections for 2 days straight and blocked all the ms backdoors by redirecting them to 0.0.0.0 with a DNS proxy (acrylic) since they cant be blocked with the normal hosts file and also ran that windows 10 privacy fixer and deleted unnecessary crap like windows defender

It is virus and backdoor free, it doesn't means windows 10 backdoors cant be blocked just because you Normies don't know how to stop windows backdoors from connecting to the internet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.