[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open any kind of page like on news site to read any kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: alex.jpg (125KB, 1027x947px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
125KB, 1027x947px
>open any kind of page like on news site to read any kind of article

>firefox almost completely stops responding because my literal 4.2ghz i7 and 16gb of ram cant handle all the ads and shitty optimization or something

really what the fuck is even going on at this point, its full on fucking freezing when i go to read almost any kind of article on any site, this is insane

how the fuck do these websites even exist, how do people have the patience to scroll through this shit when it isnt even responding 90% of the time, honestly
>>
>>59308659
8/8 b8
>>
>>59308659
>firefox
found your problem
>>
File: Bernie relaxes with some tea.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie relaxes with some tea.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
Clearly it is a plot by the globalists.
>>
>>59308683
Pls kindly fuck off to your Chrome botnet containment thread
>>
>>59308659
are you running https everywhere? i had a severe stuttering issue when i was using it in firefox.
>>
>>59308750
look at this bullshit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

what the fuck, why would you load so much garbage into one page, if you open another tab on this site your browser gets AIDs and you can hardly use it

cant imagine how it runs on a normal piece of shit computer
>>
>>59308659
>what is uBlock
>what is adblocker
>what is coincidence detector
>what is self-destructing cookies
>what is HTTPS Everywhere
Lrntoextensions you fucking normie
>>
>>59308789
works on my machine but yes it is extremely cancerous as far as cluttered clusterfucks go. No lag here though.
>>
>>59308659
Tell your mom to upgrade the internet
>>
>>59308828
maybe its because i play video games and im just used to 60fps

does it not give your browser aids if you open another tab?

id be really surprised
>>
>>59308856
It takes a few seconds before it's all loaded, but after that, it's smooth as a baby's bottom.
>>
File: march_of_tyranny.jpg (160KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
march_of_tyranny.jpg
160KB, 900x691px
>>59308714
>There's only two choices
>>
>>59308886
are you running firefox with a dedicated GPU?
>>
>>59308899
GTX 750ti
>>
>>59308789
i7-4790 with 16GB RAM here... I did not notice any slowdown at all, even opening multiple tabs.

Oh wait, I'm using an ad-blocker.
>>
File: tertereeeee.png (389KB, 698x677px) Image search: [Google]
tertereeeee.png
389KB, 698x677px
>>59308789

this shit here

plus use a fucking adblocker
>>
>>59308918
but is it actually on instead of the integrated?

>>59308977
im using adblocker too now and its just as bad

>>59309027
what even is all that on the right?

you're blocking it in general or just for this page somehow?
>>
>>59309162
>but is it actually on instead of the integrated?
yes why
>>
>>59308793
>Coincidence detector
How will that speed anything up?
>>
It's all the fucking javascript and modern web memes

Amazon does this to me too
>>
>>59308659
>Visit Infowars
>Try to read story about Vault 7
>Your high end computer suddenly can't handle simple web page

Purely coincidence, goyim.
>>
>>59309162
see every bullshit website on the internet wants to MONETIZE and by doing that they create a thousand external connections at a rate of ~100-200ms a piece, then download files 100-300kb in size and then they run their own software inside your browser which tend to never stop processing because they're all shit and evil.

You're literally joining a botnet with every website you visit unless you blacklist all external javascript, if not completely disable it.
>>
>>59308789
This loaded instantly for me on my shitty Core M system.

Your problem:
- no adblocker
- shitty internet
- crap browser

If my shitty Core m, an average 2012 notebook cpu can load that page instantly, it's you.
>>
>>59309417
using firefox with adblocker, and this is probably not internet as it persists long after everything loads
>>
>>59308789
literally loaded in 2 seconds with 0 problems

get gud m8, stop using firefox on default settings and get ublock origin
>>
>>59309162
>what even is all that on the right?
>you're blocking it in general or just for this page somehow?

its all the cross site request

aka pure fucking bullshit you should be blocking
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.