[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say thanks to the European Union for the common USB charger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (648KB, 835x1913px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
648KB, 835x1913px
Say thanks to the European Union for the common USB charger you are enjoying on your phones.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_-KoBiBG0
>>
BUT THE MUSLIMS
>>
New iPhones will use USB-C
The USB standards people are already fucking up by bending over backwards to "fit" apples decision to use LEGACY USB data specs with USB-C
>>
>thinking its a good thing to be forced to use micro USB

the fuck, it's a garbage connector, USB C isn't much better either. It's been rushed and no one follows the spec

and apple will just ship some dongle/adapter in the box
>>
Don't they already all ship with a lightning to microusb adapter in europe?
>>
>>59293491
>It doesn't have to right not
>the new Lighting port
>>
>it's fine for a small % of phones to have USBC, rest micro but having lightning around on hundreds of millions of iphones is bad for consumers

i don't own 1 USB C cable nor have the ports
>>
>>59293610
>it's a garbage connector
>proof offered
>my ass
>>
>>59293709
feel free to list all the amazing features and strengths micro USB is known for
>>
>Europe is free
>>
>>59293491
It's yurop's fault that everything has to use that flimsy micro USB trash?
>>
>>59293844
you're welcome burger
>>
>>59293739
1. It can charge devices
2. It can transfer data
3. It can do the above 2 things at the same time
4. It is able to be secured so it stays in when it is pulled lightly
5. It has a proven track record of being sturdy
>>
>>59293934
1-4 are pretty much every connector

they all have enough friction to stay in....

also tip top kek at 5
>>
>>59293491
>eventually a new better charger idea comes about
>companies need to fight through EU policy in europe because 'muh micro USB'
this is pretty fucking stupid
i still think Apple is a bunch of retarded special snowflakes for wanting to do things their own way, but regulating things like this is just beyond retarded
rip in peace europoors
>>
Couldn't they get around this by including a meme dongle like the 3,5mm headphones shit?
Does it state the device itself must have that connector or just allow to be charged by it?
>>
File: 1434307968185.gif (564KB, 480x270px)
1434307968185.gif
564KB, 480x270px
>>59293934
utterly fantastic, good job anon
>>
>>59293844
Suck it burger
>>
>>59294195
yeah they have already sold an adapter for years
>>
>>59294207
"Pro's" of Lightning :

ITS MADE BY APPLE

its more expensive so its beter

It makes me deel superieur tot Android fags because I have a special connector

Easier to meet chicks who are missing their connector (in my dreams) since my phone dies after half a day

I can trigger android fags with it on /g/
>>
>>59294124
More like

>every manufacturer shoves their proprietary dick on every consumer's throat

>apple continues to rip consumers off by forcing them to buy Apple-made adaptors

Why do Muricans have such a slave mentality? They believe they have no consumer rights at all, they should get bent by every company selling them whatever crap they want, under whatever terms they want (1 year warrant for durable goods is just lmao).

No wonder your rich and politicians shit on you every day. You're a people of slaves.
>>
>>59294293
Just because someone thinks X is shit, it doesn't mean they think Y is good. Grow up.
>>
>>59293518
well yeah my girlfriend might get raped because shes showing her ankles but at least applecucks have a better time!
>>
>>59293673
Pajeets, not even once.
>>
File: arrest him.jpg (41KB, 340x460px)
arrest him.jpg
41KB, 340x460px
>>59294293
>unfunny typos
>no buildup into a punchline
dissapointing, leave this thread
>>
>>59294451
>Apple should be forced to use the cable I like because muh rights
Sorry but we don't live in the communist society you envision. No one is forcing people to buy iPhones or cables, they do it because they want to. Regardless, lightning offers advantages over microusb and third party ones are roughly the same cost.
>>
>>59293934
The 5th one is absolutely false and the other points are just about USB in general
>>
>>59293934
you're describing lightning port right?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.