[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you don't run a custom ROM on your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: LineageOS-Cover.png (12KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
LineageOS-Cover.png
12KB, 640x360px
Daily reminder that if you don't run a custom ROM on your Android phone then you might as well buy an iPhone
>>
>running some broken shit made by pajeets instead of compiling aosp from source
>>
>>59289638
This.
OP is a pleb
>>
>>59289471
I partially agree. Unlocking the bootloader and flashing custom kernels, recoveries, and operating systems is half the fun of Android. Also, Google services combined with bad modem isolation are the parts of Android devices that are used to spy on users. I haven't been able to find evidence of bad modem isolation in any Nexus phone that I've owned (4-6P). So that leaves deeply integrated Google services as the main buttnet component, and I personally have no reason to distrust the LG low level bootloaders and Qualcomm secondary bootloader. Flashing a new recovery and OS is your best shot at have a free as in freedom smartmeme.

Also no one should use iShit. A false sense of security is far worse than no security at all.
>>
>>59289638
>Official LineageOS
>Made by Pajeets
Yeah nah
>>
>>59289471
what is good custom ROM for 2012 nexus7?

I'm stuck with older version of android because new one runs poorly on my device
>>
>>59289471
PajeetOS still has broken encryption on my phone, why would i want to downgrade my ROM?
>>
File: 1378066946990.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1378066946990.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>Tfw no working LineageOS for my Honor 8
>>
>ROM FEATURES
>- Debloated - VERY SLIM
>- TW ROM with Jelly Bean AOSP stock THEMED experience / ITS JELLYBOMBED
>- Original AOSP JB layouts
>- Original AOSP JB sounds
>- Original AOSP JB popup dialogs
>- Removed Startup and Shutdown Sounds
>- Blocked All Ads with Ad Host
>- 1% Batter Mod with themed Battery icons, and other flashable battery add-ons
>- JellyBomb Themed Hidden Screen (enjoy it)
>- Added YouTube with Download Available (RolleTube)
>- FULLY Themed System Apps, including dialer, contacts camera, ect.
>- Includes Updated Themed Apex
>- Includes Updated Themed Nova
>- Includes Customizable Notification Toggles
>- Modified and Themed System
>- Deodexed
>- ZipAligned
>- Rooted - Added a Better Super User App.
>- 4IN1 Reboot Options
>- SGN2 Gallery and Camera - and Themed
>- Custom Carrier Badging
>- Some Inverted Apps
>- Join up to 30 contacts
>- Pop Up Browser from Note2
>- Added Quickpanel to Settings/Display
>- IME keyboard notifiction removed
>- Includes mod enabling Camera while in call
>- All Camera Sounds Removed
>- Removed Increasing Ringtone
>- Removed Roaming Notification
>- Sms/Mms Logging Removed from Phone
>- Included Modded Mms with lots of options
>- Includes Custom Wallpaper App,
>- Includes Inverted Google Now App
>- Removed Sammy keyboard, added Themed LatinIME Keyboard
>- Themed Pattern Lock Screen
>- [...]
>- Themed Phone
>- Themed Facebook
>- Themed DropBox
>- Themed Email
>- Themed MMS
>- Themed Gmail
>- Themed S-Voice
>- Themed Settings
>- Themed Framework
>- Themed System

I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
>>
Daily reminder that you can't prove why I need a custom ROM on my phone in the first place
>saving energy
oh boy whoop de fucking doo
>>
>>59290216
Removing gapps
>>
>>59290216
To run the latest version of Android unless you upgrade every year
>>
anyone try out the one handed mode on 3/6 build? How is it?
>>
>>59290102
Software quality is what matters, not the developers. Don't make me post the picture of Tim surrounded by curry niggers.

>>59290181
This is why we like Nexus phones.

>>59290214
Why is customization a bad thing? If you want a heavily customized version of Android, you can get that. If you want a stock Android experience, you can get that too. You can even build your own.

Also
>being such a tech illiterate normie that you need warranties and fear bricking your phone
Pleb.

>>59290216
Removal of Google botnet services and you get weekly/daily updates so you don't have to worry about 13 year old Ukrainian kids stealing all of your accounts.
>>
== Bugs ==
- Let me know!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.