[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>format pc >go to reinstall all my programs >go to reinstall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: FVSHTASFCEILLHD.SQUARE3.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
FVSHTASFCEILLHD.SQUARE3.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>format pc
>go to reinstall all my programs
>go to reinstall Movie Maker
>"Go online to get Windows Live Essentials"
>"Windows Essentials 2012 suite reached end of support on January 10, 2017."
what the fuck? anyone know why exactly?
does anyone know where I can download Movie Maker again? All the ones on i've found on Google either don't work or look like straight up malware.
>inb4 use another video editor
i've used movie maker for so long that i've gotten so used to it. i've tried learning to use other free alternatives but I just can't, are there any /g/ approved free video editors that are easy to learn?
>>
>>59287629
Call them
Of of your shots so old you can't call them, find the other number and call them
If you activated it before odds are you can activate again, even outside of the license of 5 machine installs or whatever their deal is
Works for office
>>
>>59287871
it's not the same as office, office is paid for software with an activation code (like windows itself), movie maker (and the rest of windows live essentials) was freeware
>>
>>59287917
Find it online
Is there not a free version of this decade?
>>
Emacs
>>
>>59287950
i said in the post that i can't find one online that works
>>
>>59287629
window movie maker
MSN
ares

press F to pay respects
>>
>>59288670
>crush just signed in

>you will never go back 10 years in time
>>
Look for a standalone installer.
>>
There is a program for running programs at a certain date i use to run expired veta drivers. Runasdate or something like that you can find. Try that. M$ probably smarter than that though.

Also why in the living fuck are you using Windows movie maker? Pirate somy vegas. Premiere is better but harder to use.
>>
Good thing I still have the standalone installer.
>>
>>59289707
any chance you could mirror it and link it here?
>>59288772
i've looked up and down on google, can't find a legit one
>>59288913
wouldn't work because i don't have the installer so i have nothing to inject a date/time into
> why in the living fuck are you using Windows movie maker
always used it, it's simple and it does what i want and does it well
i have no interest pirating anything in the first place, especially something like vegas that is actively updated
>>
I have it installed on my pc, is there any way to get the installer from the config files? I don't wanna lose it like OP.
>>
File: 1475963733661.jpg (13KB, 720x415px) Image search: [Google]
1475963733661.jpg
13KB, 720x415px
>>59289904
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-essentials-photo-gallery-movie-maker-2012
http://downloads.tomsguide.com/Windows-Live-Essentials-Messenger-msn-wlm,0301-28726.html

Learn to google things, you retarded nigger.
>>
File: NqxqPyN.png (69KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
NqxqPyN.png
69KB, 658x901px
>>59290369
i've already tried this. it says that photo gallery and movie maker will be "updated" and when they're finished updating movie maker is nowhere to be found. i'm looking for a standalone installer.
>>
>>59290534
Then keep looking. It's not fucking hard. I've found them before.

I just found this HTG article with a link in under a minute:
https://www.howtogeek.com/286552/how-to-replace-windows-essentials-2012-after-support-ends-in-january/
If you can't find the link on that page, then you're truly retarded.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.