[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop being stupid and realize a CPU is not the most important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (276KB, 523x402px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
276KB, 523x402px
Stop being stupid and realize a CPU is not the most important part of a computer. The RAM is. This is because when man created the computer, he first created the RAM (the Abacus for example) because he wanted to manipulate said RAM and without having RAM to manipulate, the CPU has no reason to exist at all, therefore, first came the RAM, not the CPU, the RAM is the base, the RAM is the cornerstone of your PC.

The GPU is more important if you can use it over a CPU for what you're doing but that's another subject.

So stop being faggots, and get STRONG AND FAST AND GOOD RAM, not just "some or moar" RAM.
>>
File: file.png (28KB, 1110x139px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28KB, 1110x139px
> deleted
ledditors couldn't handle the truth of that superior knowledge
>>
File: file.png (37KB, 601x413px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
37KB, 601x413px
> RAM speed doesn't matter le meme
>>
>>59282294
This is idiotic. How van one be this stupid? The reason the abacus was a "ram" is because a person was a cpu, and there was no way one could produce a cpu. But then the simple 4 function non memory calculators begin spreading, which had no ram in tge abacus sense. And they were more efficent. Most people never use the memory on their calculators.
>>
Just torrent your RAM and get out of here redditor.
>>
>>59282294
>Shit bait: The Post
>>
>>59282400
>Most people never use the memory on their calculators.
There is literally no way to use a CPU without having memory storage.
CPUs are by definition tools of memory manipulation.
>>
>>59282420
Prove anything of that is Wrong.
pro tip: you cannot.
>>
What I don't get is this. Say an Abacus was faster and the human manipulating is the same. How is that parallel to a RAM?

Does the abacus move itself? No. There must be something else.

Perhaps.. it's a more well "oiled" Abacus?
>>
>>59282478
CPU asks RAM for data operation and RAM is slower.
>>
>>59282294
Do these fancy RAM heatsinks actually do anything of benefit or are they just ricer shit?
>>
>>59285505
It's ricer shit now that RAM are using less and less voltage.
But I like ricer shit and so do many people.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>59285505
>>59285543
I bet you do need a little bit of heatsinking. Though it's not their man benefit. Main goals of good ram is high frequency and low latency.

Unless you overclock.

Even LN2 helps.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.