[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm way too confused to choose between iPhone 7 Plus and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

I'm way too confused to choose between iPhone 7 Plus and Google Pixel.

I'm a long time Android user and always wanted to own an iPhone but due to its high price couldn't get my hands on it. Now things are different. Since Google unveiled their new phone I've been way too confused. What would be the best option here /g/? Thanks.
>>
>>59280236
I'm holding both in my hands right now

Ive felt the same and a few hours ago I caved and got a cheep 6s. Brand fucking new Rose gold. I'm melting. Its so snappy and its nicer on the eyes than this shitty K10 ive been looking at for the last month.

While I love my androids they're shit compared. Feel and performance wise. I still use them because they have android out of the box and I do a lot of bad things with the OS. I'm currently installing android on the iphone.

The pixel is nice too. The Pixel is the Iphones /ss/ loving nee-san. Feels and looks nearly the same. Snappy as fuck and cant eat damage worth shit.

I have bitch hands so the Smaller variants of both are amazing in my palm. My v10 recently died and while I love it I don't want to return to that size.

If you can find a 6s for cheep then get that. Dont pay these retarded prices for these shit devices. All of them will be useless paper weight come 2020.

If you NEED to give up your mortgage for an Iphone then wait for the 10th anniversary one. The resale value will be great.
>>
>>59280299
Cheep being it were $100 because richfag koreans can't stay with last gen more than a few weeks.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.