[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any fucking alternative to this piece of shit botnet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
31KB, 300x300px
Is there any fucking alternative to this piece of shit botnet? Don't suggest me firefox its fucking ugly and slow af compared to chrome. I just want to escape the botnet and keep the same aesthetic as chrome.
>>
>>59270080
chromium
although i cant get it to sync with google
>>
>>59270080
Opera
>>
>>59270080
ungoogled-chromium
>>
>>59270080
>fucking ugly
You know they have themes retard.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fxchrome/
Make it look like chrome if you really want.
>slow af
It's fine for me. Try using the x64 version or a fork and tweaking some about:config entries.
>>
>>59270080
chromium is the GOAT web browser
>>
>>59270087
>>59270780
Chromium is the same botnet in a differnt color. Being "Open Source" doesn't mean that it wouldn't silently download binaries that listen to your microphone. http://arstechnica.com/security/2015/06/not-ok-google-chromium-voice-extension-pulled-after-spying-concerns/

Never trust Open Source; Free Software is the good shit.
>>
Any fags ever heard of iridium or what?
>>
>>59270875
It's solid but still would not use anything chrome for my main. Firefox-based only.
>>
>>59270875
What's the difference between iridium and ungoogled-chromium?
>>
>>59270875
whats that?
>>
>>59271099
One is botnet, the other is a botnet.
>>
>>59270087
Why the fuck do you care what chrome does if you're syncing all your shit to google anyways.
>>
>>59270080
the answer is firefox while not being a retard
>>
>>59270080

Has anyone used EPIC??
>>
>>59270749
Yeah Firefox works well for me...Mobile device I don't like but laptop is fine
>>
>>59270080
Chrome/chromium is literally the most secure browser in the world, with the best security team in the world.
>>
>>59272439
I hate it on mobile. Just web extensions with no ability to change the UI. Wish I could use it for uBlock support but can't get over the shitty UI and no customizability. I use Habit browser personally on Android.
>>
>>59270080
Google Ultron.
That's NASA tier software, dude
>>
>Literally nobody said Vivaldi
Proof that /g/ is filled with google controlled opposition
>>
>>59270087
>tries to avoid the botnet
>wants to use google sync
neo-/g/ everybody
>>
>>59270080
ungoogled chromium or no sync chromium. nothing else really comes close to chrome unfortunately unless you're willing to make compromises.
>>
>>59272522
nice meme
>>
>>59271426
You can enable encrypted syncing. You use a passphrase (which is never sent to Google's servers) to encrypt and decrypt your synced data client-side.
>>
>>59270850
Okay Stallman, go back to learning how to install Gentoo.
>>
Can someone give me a quick ru down on this?
>>
>>59270686
this

well not really because it still has chinese botnet but who cares about the chinese
>>
edge is the best 64bit browser
>>
>>59273518
Too bulky URL bar, etc.
>>
ungoogled-chromium
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.