[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>desktop support technician >5 years of experience with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1420022432502.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
1420022432502.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>desktop support technician
>5 years of experience with every software we run, even titles that aren't 5 years old yet REQUIRED
>bachelor's degree REQUIRED
>competitive wages - top candidates can make over $37k/year!
>>
>>59267985
they list tons of shit that won't get through, my job listed mandatory five years experience incl technologies I didn't know and I got hired right out of college, $64K starting.
>>
>>59267985
"look mom I made it again!"
>>
>>59268007

> I got hired right out of college, $64K starting.

Be a darkie, vagina optional
>>
>>59268059
lol i'm a cis male shitlord. it's the standard wage for college grads with a bachelor's degree in a related major (either Info Systems/MIS, IT, or CS/CE) in the area of my company that I work for.
>>
>>59268007
This.

Last helpdesk job I had listed 4 systems I had no grasp on, including the primary one I would be supporting. The reason the guy hired me was because I told him "Honestly? I've no idea what that is" when he asked me about them.
>>
>be in portugal
>first year of working the maximum you can get is 12000€ year
>after 10/15 years, your salary will stagnate around 36000€ year
We are considered to be top-tier IT engineers in europe by many companies, but we feel deeply unappreciated by our employers since our companies sell us around 300/500€ a day to other companies and we only receive 1/4 of that.
And the most annoying thing is that companies are desperate to recruit IT engineers and refuse to increase the wage in order to attract more people. And now people are leaving to UK and germany where they pay at least 4 times more.
>>
>>59267985
>desktop support
>minimum wage
kek
>>
>>59268103
>We are considered to be top-tier IT engineers in europe by many companies
leld
>>
>>59268262
Yup. We are enslaved by major consultants here that give us major autonomy, responsability and productivity. We can easily work 12 hours a day without bitching and get the job done. Nordic people don't care.
>5 o'clock? drop everything and go home..
>>
>>59268342
just because you're okay with being their bitches by working long hours for pennies, doesn't make you "top-tier IT engineers"

the nordic have it right
>>
>>59268342
>>59268103
More like top-tier cucks
>>
>>59268394
Yes it does. For such a small country, we have thousands of it engineers around the world in very good positions.
>>
>>59267985
If it makes you feel better some indian got that job and is living in an apartment with 3 other people an eating rice everyday
>>
>>59267985
bay area 80K
>>
>>59268515
So does India and the Philippines, cuck. Keep on blue pilling.
>>
>>59267985
>desktop support technician
really aiming high, huh
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.