[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How stupid is the average /technology/ user? They are way overrated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (351KB, 448x334px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
351KB, 448x334px
How stupid is the average /technology/ user? They are way overrated. The average IT worker is more stupid than a plumber, really. They only know how to do basic rudimentary googling and their solutions are literally trash. I have never completed a CS-related degree and I can easily beat them in solutions; e.g. when they "Clean" a PC they usually just install a shitty "live" antivirus (say avg) which is a stupid idea to begin with.

Then, if you look at actual technology graduates they are full of shit. The average CS related graduate is a stupid shit that either does rudimentary staff on Visual Basic or similar hand-holded technology or he is a literal autistic sperg stuck into his linux terminal pretending to be a genius. They never do anything worthwhile in their lives.

It's not a coincidence that the most successful "computer" people are not tech literates, they are businessmen. Gates just plain bought MS DOS from someone else. Jobs just put others to do most if all the work for him and he was just the front man, the circus ringmaster.
>>
>>59264674 (OP)
>How stupid is the average /technology/ user?
Quite stupid. They believe shit like 99cores of AMD are going to be great. They believe shit like Windows 10 is dangerous when they pretend it's hard to be protected from it because they are computer illiterate.
>>
File: jobs.jpg (41KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
jobs.jpg
41KB, 960x741px
Daily reminder.
>>
>>59264674
>The average IT worker is more stupid than a plumber, really

Citation fucking needed. Additionally, the vast majority of plumbers I've hired have been smart people. Smart enough to run successful businesses in an industry that certainly isn't going anywhere soon.

Fuck off OP
>>
You know what's the most stupid thing that ever happened in the history of computes/IT and especially in the Graphics/3D arena? How the fuck it took them up to ~2014 to come up with technologies like Mantle/Vulkan/OpenGL3/Direct3D12. Those people are so stupid that they realized about TWENTY FUCKING YEARS after dealing exclusively with APIs having to do with VRAM and GPUs that they could bundle CPU commands into GPU commands PRE-STORED into VRAM and therefore have a TREMENDOUS advantage by making the CPU even more irrelevant since a GPU is more efficient for that job.

Once you realize how stupid that is, you realize how pathetic the CS world is in general. The motherfuckers that do the most advanced pieces of software in the world, the latest 3D Engines, had no fucking idea how to do the simplest optimization of all that would give an extreme advantage since the fucking 90s.

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>59265928
>the vast majority of plumbers I've hired have been smart people.
i.e you agree i.e. you are stupid
QED Ipso Facto Ergo
>>
>>59265968

LMFAO IT TOOK HUMANITY A FEW MILLION YEARS TO COME UP WITH THE STEAM ENGINE XD!!!!

THE MATERIALS TO MAKE ONE WAS ALREADY THERE! HOW COME THEY DIDNT FIGURE ALL OF IT OUT XD!!!

LMAO! IT TOOK THEM OVER 100 YEARS TO MAKE A COMPUTER AFTER THEY HAD THE STEAM ENGINE AND THEN AT LEAST ANOTHER 50 TO MAKE COMPUTERS USUABLE FOR THE AVERAGE NORMIE! XD!!

FFS MAN EVERYONES SO FUCKING DUMB!!!! XD!!

ONCE YOU REALIZE HOW DUMB EVERYONE IS YOU SEE HOW PATHETIC HUMANITY IS IN GENERAL XD!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!
>>
>>59264674
I don't know, what have you done that makes you so special OP?
>>
>>59266023
You are stupid. If you've ever done OpenGL or Direct3D or something like that you'd have to be literally mentally challenged to not realize that advantage. The whole point of a 3D pipeline API is to offload stuff from the CPU space and bundling commands from there is a logical conclusion that only illiterate people like you don't get easily.
>>
>>59266086
Then why didn't you build it and make it the industry standard, if it was so stupidly easy and obvious? Was it because that's actually a difficult task and not as easy as shitposting about how smart you are?
>>
>>59266152
Are you literally stupid? I was programming OpenGL in around 2013-2014 when those technologies came up with Mantle and OpenGL3 to begin. It a was a straightforward thought "of course, why the fuck didn't they think of that earlier".

Jesus fuckign christ. They had since the fucking 1990s to come with it. Literal stupidity.

omg you can't make this up.
>>
>>59266249
So, if it was so obvious why didn't you think of it if you were so close to the industry?

Are you also stupid?
>>
>>59266267
Are you literally mentally deficient? Mantle was already out at that time. Jesus fucking christ you're so stupid at this.
>>
>>59266837

why don't you invent the next big improvement in X field right now and become a billionaire?!!

are you stupid?! how come you can't see it ... lmao i mean the technology to land rockets was already there how come only SpaceX did it .. im sure you can do better than that anon.
>>
hey op what are you working on

im currently writing my own kernel for an eyeware device i'm fabricating. sorta like google glass but it wont be so corporate
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.