[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one getting mad that chinks keep getting away with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: EjCyvmk.jpg (76KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
EjCyvmk.jpg
76KB, 600x300px
Am I the only one getting mad that chinks keep getting away with selling absolutely awful piece of shit laptops to consumers in electronic stores, that are made to appease the lower budget, but make absolutely no sense spec wise and are probably just thrown together from garbage they found in the warehouse. I'm talking 12GB of RAM but with a shitty Pentium and a 5400RPM hard drive and Windows loaded with 800 shitty bloatware tools.
People buy them, unaware of the fact that they're making their life worse and end up throwing them out after a year wasting precious resources that could've been used to SKUs that actually made sense.

Domestic car manufacturers wouldn't get away with this but Lenovo and Acer and whatnot are doing it all the time in the electronics business.
>>
>>59253611
BUY THIS IT HAS AN I7
(lowest spec i7)
BUT I7 I7 I7 I7 I7
LOOK AT THE FINGERPRINT SCANNER (never use it anyway since typing a password is easier)
LOOK IT HAS A 4K SCREEN YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOUR NEIGHBOR HAS ONE AND YOU DONT
>>
>>59253611
> implying it's not the layman's fault for buying bullshit that has been shown and proven to be insecure.
>>
File: 1482150525926.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482150525926.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>59253705
>mfw normie friend who claims he's big into tech and games etc.
>buys a fucking mac
>can't give any reasons why he bought it other than, and I genuinely quote here "yea but they're pretty dank tho" and "the screens are nice"
I just wish he'd admit that he only bought it because he wants to look cool
>>
>>59255177
The screens ARE (objectively) nice though
>>
The chinks are car manufacturers understand that the customer is always right otherwise everybody would be making wagons instead of SUVS and Crossovers.
>>
>>59257767
*chinks and car
>>
>>59255177
It's good hardware, anon.
>>
>>59253611
12 RAMS 5400RPM impresses idiots
>>
Laptops and desktops are ded
>>
>>59253705
Most mobile i7s are garbage anyways. Dual core unless otherwise specified. What a load of shit.
>>
>>59255177
Blind mac hate is a good sign someone knows far less about tech than they think they know
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.