[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought an XPS 13. Looking at the accessories for it, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Just bought an XPS 13. Looking at the accessories for it, in particular HDMI/Ethernet/USB hubs, and people are saying that the Dell one is horseshit. Are there any alternatives out there that will work with USB-C and do HDMI/Ethernet/USB?
>>
>>59245706
Fucked up. Shoulda got the Spectre x360 13t
>>
>>59245725
>2in1s
>2017
LUL
>>
File: 1414724818704.jpg (32KB, 385x228px) Image search: [Google]
1414724818704.jpg
32KB, 385x228px
>>59245725
>a 2 in 1
Disgusting, might as well get a tablet at that point.
>>
>>59245706
Even Dell fell for the dongle meme? Why does everyone have to copy Crapple?
>>
>>59245750
>>59245788
>having additional features is bad
Kys
>>
>>59245914
Paying more for a half-assed tablet is not ideal, and wastes resources/space that could be used to make it a better build quality laptop
>>
>>59245998
>paying more
>wastes resources/space
It costs the same to less dipshit. That said the spectre is better built than the xpshit. The only reason it's larger than the xps 13 is because of proper camera placement.
>>
>notebook without ethernet port
I always thought it looked nice, but the lack of ports makes the XPS obsolete. You can do that on a netbook, but not on such an expensive device.
>>
>>59246113
Build quality of my XPS13 is fine. At least it doesn't have the flimsy hinge that you get by having a 2-in-1 (this applies to the XPS13 2-in-1 as well). Also I can't hear you behind my Kaby Lake i7
>>
>>59246345
Spectre x360s hinge is actually incredibly sturdy. Also it also has a kaby lake i7
>>
>>59246334
>what are dongles
>>
>>59246378
are you trying to rape me?
>>
>>59246364
Guess they're about the same then
>>
>>59246390
Except the HP can do more
>>
>>59245725
This
>>
>>59245706

search on aliexpress anon, i've bought the cheapest hdmi & vga dongles and they work fine
>>
I've recently got an XPS 15 and I'm looking for something similar. Ideally I want the single type c cable to be able to do display, Ethernet, USB and charge the laptop but all the hubs available seem to be lacking one of those, if not more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.