[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google is a saint compared to pic rel maybe stop giving a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Google is a saint compared to pic rel

maybe stop giving a fuck about your "privacy" and focus on real issues
>>
>>59237100
>Blackstone
Literally what?
>>
>>59237148
DON'T THINK IT DON'T SAY IT
>>
>>59237100
and they do what that I need to be concerned about?
>>
>>59237339
oh you know just preventing you from ever owning a home in your life not even because you can't afford it because they own every house
>>
>>59237363
wat
What is a mortgage? Elaborate
>>
>>59237382
Blackstone wants to own every single house in america and rent them out and never sell them. (and with the help of blackrock they will succeed)
>>
>>59237363
Have you considered not living in an overpriced urban shithole?
>>
>>59237402
Seems far fetched. They don't have the reach and unless you can elaborate more this is bullshit
>>
>>59237411
They started with rural america

>>59237429
Blackrock has 13 trillion and Blackstone has already purchased 110 thousand houses across america. The co owner of Blackstone is an advisor to Trump so they have unlimited money + government backing they will succeed.
>>
>>59237100
1. How is this tech related
2. What are monopoly laws
>>
>>59237451
It's a public company, there is no co owner.
>>
>>59237548
co founder stephen a schwarzman.

I was in that thread on /pol/ OP I get you.

Nestle wants to own water
Monsanto wants to own food
Blackstone wants to own single family houses
>>
Companies have to grow to stay profitable and after a certain point, they have to gobble up everything. Like the No Face in that anime film. Unfettered capitalism was a mistake and it will be the ruin of us all.
>>
>>59237451
DRUMFTKINS BTFO!!!
>>
>>59237363
I don't expect to ever sell the home I live in now so I don't see why that should be a problem.
>>
>>59237617
>t. Carl Marks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.