[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that the reason /g/ gets so mad at women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 8HPSUvb.jpg (105KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
8HPSUvb.jpg
105KB, 958x960px
>tfw you realize that the reason /g/ gets so mad at women in tech is because they show how easy their programming
>tfw they think normos will get in on it and saturate the market more than it is
Youre right they will
here's what you do
>learn programming not languages
>learn how to program good and learning langauges are basically an afterthought
>use books that teach the concept of programming using a langauge as a tool to do so
for example
>don't read "learn ruby"
>read "learn programming using ruby"
>once gain a skill in programming as a concept you will be years ahead
>stacy may know js but she can't write a recursive function or an algorithm
>knowing this shit will help you in interviews
>knowing this shit will help you in the future
>dont get caught up in language wars this is for brainlets
>langauge fanboyism seperates coders from programmers
>don't take advice from people who say learn x lang or y lang
>learn math
>the whole "you only need basic math" meme will bite you in the ass
>learn math till you're good at the uni levl
>the /sci/ wiki has some great books for algebra, calc, and speed math
>LEARN VIM NOW
>vim is a much sought after skill in the industry and makes programming easier
>it is hard to learn for newfigs
>you will see it as autistic
>but mastery of vim is good for you
>go to the install gentoo wiki and read some of the god tier books
>take hacker news comments with grain of salt
>spend 2 hours every day on programming every day
>stop playing games until you handle on math and programming
>Learn how to use a linux/unix machine
>set up a portfolio site with cool things you've made with every language you know
>read about the hacker's philosophy
>learn basic IT skills if you haven't already
>get good listening skills
>don't listen to music while you're learning how to program or doing hard programming
>music is fine for code monkey work

tl;dr
learn how to program not to code to beat the normies.
>>
>>59234994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dt5Nf7ct5c
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>59235185
>>59235196
>Still has less programming skills than a 6 year old filipino girl despite the post just giving some advice to become a better programmer. I'd say you don't care but you cared enough to post in this thread.
>>
>>59235305
aren't you supposed to be at school though?
>>
>>59234994
how easy my programming what?

choose your next words carefully, my friend...
>>
>>59234994
I can appreciate this mentality
>>
>>59234994
How do you guys learn programming?
Cause 10 years ago in my data processing school, I had to learn loads of shit in math, algorithms, data sheet and all that stuff before I even learn what a program language was, then when we got into programming we just had to apply that knowledge over the language syntaxes, it was easy as fuck, but something that came up with practice. Today I do not program anymore, but I'm sure that if I apply myself in any language during a month I can easily master it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.