[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy intel 7600k >temps are shit >have to jew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: amd king.png (1MB, 1430x719px) Image search: [Google]
amd king.png
1MB, 1430x719px
>buy intel 7600k
>temps are shit
>have to jew out $75 on a good aftermarket cooler
>temps still shit
>intel jewed out on the TIM and I have to delid it
>have to spend $20 on an aftermarket delidding kit
>oh and $7.80 on a tube of replacement TIM, plus tip :^)
>have to spend $50 on a vice grip to hold cpu
>finally get all my equipment
>delid CPU and install into motherboard
>CPU bends and breaks because aftermarket coolermaster giganigga 9000 BBC edition was too heavy
>intel cheaped out on the substrate too

>mfw i should have just bought a ryzen which comes with a soldered IHS, THICC substrate, wraith cooler, and jim keller BWC technology
>>
>buy Intel 7600K
>still get better performance in 90% of everyday tasks than $500 R7 1800X at $240
>>
>>59224086
>buy intel 7600k
>gets 4 more frames in counter strike at 360p and gets BTFO everywhere else
>>
>buy Intel 7600k
>prove to everyone that I'm not a starving poor Indian
>Get top-of-the-line performance in games
>Get top-of-the-line performance in Photoshop
>Win CSGO world championship, get 100k and fuck around for rest of the year
>Several companies paying me 10k a pop to make logos for them, takes only 4 hours each thanks to Intel magic
>Women literally crawling all over me, got a pussy in my face one on my dick and one in each hand right this very instant
>This is being typed out right now with Intels latest voice recognition prototype that they give to Intel Insiders such as myself and it can understand me perfectly even though I'm muffled by your mom's cunt in my mouth and your sister's wild screaming as she rodeos on my fat cock
>They're both laughing at you and saying how they're ashamed of you

Colon caret close parenthesis
>>
File: d8I0yvR.jpg (1MB, 1674x1198px) Image search: [Google]
d8I0yvR.jpg
1MB, 1674x1198px
>>59224086
>buy Intel 7600K
>get cucked out of HT
"better upgrade that cpu to an i7 goy"

Meanwhile in the non-shintel camp
>pay 320 britbongs for a 1700 and get 4 times the threads, shits all over threaded workloads and plays gaems at 4k equally as good
>>
>>59224071
>AMD shill invokes cuck imagery

Oy vey!
>>
>>59224152
Hey, that's pretty good.
>>
File: 1481366119307.jpg (3MB, 1784x2528px) Image search: [Google]
1481366119307.jpg
3MB, 1784x2528px
>>59224071
This is what happens when you try to be clever without knowing what the fuck you're doing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.