[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Welcome, anon! >My name is Fatmah, I will be the one interviewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: فَاطِمَة.jpg (46KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
فَاطِمَة.jpg
46KB, 667x1000px
>Welcome, anon!
>My name is Fatmah, I will be the one interviewing you for the Software Artisan position that you've applied for.
>What would you say are your main strengths?
>>
>showing hair

Cover it before I contact al hisbah, Fatimah, I am not interested in your wiles, just code.
>>
My main strenght is being transexual black lesbian
>>
>>59216085
Your leniency shows that you too have been corrupted by Western degeneracy. You'll be beheaded alongside her at sunrise.
>>
>>59216088
you're hired

though we prefer the term "person of color" here
>>
>>59216051
>a muslim?
>I will leave and never return
>>
>>59216115
not so fast you shitlord. I'm a transethnic demisexual native american genderqueer muslim. I deserve the job more than xhe.
>>
>>59216088
>2017
>not being transnigger
http://blog.ted.com/rachel-dolezals-tedx-talk/
>>
>>59216103
>trying to explain my own religion to me

Always a pleasure. The punishment isn't even beheading or anything near it and contacting police is the right thing to do, not take action oneself.
>>
>>59216051
my main strength is not being a fucking sand nigger holy shit i love being white bitch accept my resume before i beat the everloving fuck out of you
>>
>>59216051
I HABEEB IT!
>>
>>59216149
Wahabism says otherwise. Enjoy getting killed by true muslims when they finish conquering europe.
>>
>>59216204
>Wahabism says otherwise

No it doesn't.

>Enjoy getting killed by true muslims when they finish conquering europe.

I don't live in Europe and that's not for you to decide.

Are you quite done making things up in your head? Only a fool spouts his ignorance before others.
>>
File: mad.jpg (16KB, 250x346px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
16KB, 250x346px
>>59216204
>Wahabis
>don't follow the Al Quran
>true muslims
Absolutely Haram!
>>
Keep this shit in /pol/ you nazi faggots. You wouldn't have the guts to say something like this to that lady in real life.
>>
>>59216280
They wouldn't have the guts to approach a woman let alone berate them, what's your point?
>>
>>59216280
>>59216308
hahaha shut up retard, you have neither a sense of humor or the common sense to know that most pollacks are pretty alpha
>>
>>59216266
>the al-quran
>the the quran

I'm sure you know better :^)
>>
she's not the best but I have a fetish for girls in hijabs
post feet pics too
>>
File: الْقُرْآن.png (115KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
الْقُرْآن.png
115KB, 300x300px
>>59216330
If you knew Arabic, you'd know you can't say or spell one without the other, they're part of a single word.

You tried to sound smart, but ended up sounding dumb.
>>
>>59216374
>>59216368
>>
Drinking lots of alcohol
every day.
>>
>>5921637
ماذا قلت ؟
>>
You are not following sharia law. I will report you immediately.
>>
You must have mistaken me, I'm just here to deliver some halal falafel kebab ma'am.
>>
>>59216322
> alpha below their sheets
> beta in streets.

That pretty much sums up /pol/
>>
>>59216136
Well excuse you
I'll have you know "you" implys human pronoun / gender identity and as a half bi-poc wolfkin demiqueer I'm very triggered
>>
>>59216149
Yes, the police will take him to a judge to behead him by proxy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.