[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g, sell the XPS 13 to me and convince me I don't need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dell-xps-13-rose-gold-nw-g01.jpg (127KB, 775x500px) Image search: [Google]
dell-xps-13-rose-gold-nw-g01.jpg
127KB, 775x500px
/g,

sell the XPS 13 to me and convince me I don't need to buy another Macbook.

Primary concern is losing the Macbook's excellent touchpad and keyboard. It'll be used primarily for long periods of word processing, music and browsing.
>>
I have one. The touchpad is very good but I wouldn't say its as good as the macbook. Keyboard is OK. You should still get one cause muh bezel
>>
>>59215799
Owned a surface book and now own an xps 13 2 in 1 (work bought me it or I would have kept the surface book).
What this guy says >>59216615
It's pretty good and enough that it doesn't bother me, but it isn't macbook level quite yet.

If you want a windows machine with a macbook level touchpad, buy a surface book. I still miss that thing.
>>
>>59215799
keyboard is miles better than new macbook
touchpad isnt as good but it works

>sell the XPS 13 to me
its your money do whatever the fuck you want
>>
Bought one. Flimsy, bad battery life IRL, weird camera location, less performant despite equivalent or better specs on paper. Gave it to the kid and stuck with muh Mac.
>mfw he posts on here about how Macs are shit and how the XPS is the best thing ever
muh wife's son etc.
>>
Enjoy coilwhine
>>
>>59216755
>muh specs dont define performance with mac!!!
a fool and his money are soon parted
>>
>>59216799
>operating system has better design for general use
>simply superior engineering given the criteria
>somehow this makes me stupid
gotta love people who think they're smart because of the opinions they currently hold

hope you grow up one day bud
>>
File: apple_pro_production_windows.jpg (78KB, 938x525px) Image search: [Google]
apple_pro_production_windows.jpg
78KB, 938x525px
>>59216829
>operating system has better design for general use
>simply superior engineering given the criteria
>somehow this makes me stupid
you said it youself mate
>>
here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded
>>
>>59216900
>not realizing that grown adults above 110 IQ don't really care and just use whatever is best
>not realizing that many people on /g/, myself included, use every major OS for different applications as necessary
tfw your life outcome is likely pretty low heh
>>
>>59216956
>dont have any arguement
>better call a stranger on a nepalese surfing board low iq child
>that will show him
yes using a mac definitely makes you superior, keep buying them
>>
>>59215799
>Primary concern is losing the Macbook's excellent touchpad and keyboard. It'll be used primarily for long periods of word processing, music and browsing.
Kek, Mactoddlers waste thousands of dollars on an MBP to use it as a Facebook machine, what a surprise.

Just stick with Apple, you're probably too dumb to properly use anything else.
>>
>>59215799
Planning to get one because of the excellent Linux support, sexy (touch) screen
https://youtu.be/kvsgTJbIWNo

Otherwise would have gone for a Macbook. The only problem is that I type with the Colemak keyboard layout so getting something to change the physical layout could be hard. My brain gets confused when I try to type on a QWERTY keyboard
>>
>>59215799
>It'll be used primarily for long periods of word processing, music and browsing.

Why do you need a premium machine for these tasks? Even a chromebook could do this.
>>
I've never understood these threads on /g/. You want something then want us to convince you not to want it? What the hell is this? Somebody please explain.
>>
>>59218498
Marketing. Any mention, positive or negative, is an impression.
>>
>>59217009
>you're stupid
>well your argument is flawed and you're stupid
>wow why would you call him stupid?
>>
>>59215799
DON'T

Google XPS coilwhine

Thank me later Op.
>>
>>59218480
>Why do you need a premium machine for these tasks? Even a chromebook could do this.

This. Blowing 1300 euros on a laptop just for shitposting and viewing anime is kinda overdoing it. But hey, if you got money to burn, ya got money to burn.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.