[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on brother, hurrrryyy!!!!! Fuck, im glad you made it. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: AMD-Ryzen.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AMD-Ryzen.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Come on brother, hurrrryyy!!!!! Fuck, im glad you made it. The intel drones are overloading by the 1000s.. one after one they slowly self-destruct once they realize the true power of Ryzen. It is okay though brother. Welcome to the AMD safe zone. They cant get you here. Only post in this thread if you are planning or have already bought a new am4 cpu and mobo. Im going for a 1700 here. We must wait a couple weeks for a new bios update before we can attack intel again. Until then discuss how glorious your new am4 purchases are/will be.

Hopefully the shills won't attack us here, but we must defend the fort at all costs if they do.

>inb4 amdtard
>inb4 amddrones
>inb4 pajeet
>inb4 anudda shoah
>inb4 but my gayming

tl;dr discuss am4 purchases, no intel fags allowed.
>>
i cancelled my vi hero + 1800x preorder

seems like the 1800x doesn't clock much higher than the 1700 & memory/bios/smt/microcode issues scared me off

maybe after the platform matures a little bit

til then i'll save my money.
>>
File: WHENWILLTHEYLEARN2.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WHENWILLTHEYLEARN2.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>59215746
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHIIIING.
>>
File: 1488518738453.jpg (12KB, 217x280px) Image search: [Google]
1488518738453.jpg
12KB, 217x280px
>>59215758
>>
By the way, if attacked by an intel shill, just say "LOL KABY LAKE HOUSE FIRE".. or "GO BACK TO /V/". Other than that to actually respond to any shills as they dont deserve our time. Master Race AMD Ryzen overlords don't talk to Intel Peasants.
>>
>>59215771
>>59215758
>>59215755

LOL KABY LAKE HOUSE FIRE
>>
File: average-gaming.png (72KB, 601x830px) Image search: [Google]
average-gaming.png
72KB, 601x830px
>>59215746
Sorry
>>
>>59215788
GO BCK TO /V/
>>
I think we scared them away for now but they might come back in full force with my gaymen pictures. So AMD brothers. Are you making a whole new build or just getting a new moboamd cpu? I honestly think im going for a whole new build, obviously keep my hdd's though. I want to buy a case this time around to show off my glorious new ryzen build.
>>
>>59215846
A windower case I meant.
>>
>>59215788
>muh 7 fps!
>>
>>59215846
>>>/pcbg/
>>
just ordered a full 1700x build
>>
It'd be very interesting to see some gaming benchmarks with multitasking.

A video playing, a decent amount of chromium tabs, and say photoshop, and the bloat of some game clients (league, steam, origin etc.) and streaming.

My guess would be that quadcores would slow down while hexa-octa cores wouldnt, because they have extra threads to spare.
>>
Reminder that if you want day 1 max performance to get the Gigabyte motherboards, they're the only ones without that BIOS Bug that nerfs the L2 Cache and turns the "Power Saving Mode" randomly on by removing 1GHz from the baseclock.

If you don't give a fuck get any kind of board and wait a week or two, an update will come for the board of your choice for sure after a while.

This is also the reason why that one reviewer with a 1700 at 3.9GHz managed to run neck by neck with a 7700K, while the rest looked disappointing, dude was running it with the Gigabyte board.
>>
>>59216038
Joker productions also got his ram to like what 3000mhz while everyone else was stuck at 2133 or 2400 mhz. That helped a lot as well. Im definitely going to buy a ryzen system after seeing that.
>>
>>59215788

thats six fucking fps in 1080p.

whats the 1440p or 4k at? got a link?
>>
>>59216038

which reviewer is that? got a link?
>>
>>59216388
Joker productions, he was one of the only reviews to get stable clocks and ram speeds. Actually had benchmarks that showed the 1700 on par with 7700k
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.