[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got out of a heated argument with a co worker. She claimed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 9k=.jpg (8KB, 215x234px)
9k=.jpg
8KB, 215x234px
Just got out of a heated argument with a co worker.

She claimed that her constant phone usage and expose to aorts of electric boogaloo shit at home will never make her sick or ill and that this is a fact.

I told her that she can't be 100% certain about this because phones are relatively new and even when smoking became a thing people thought its healthy.

What is /g/'s opinion on this?! Do you ladies here feel that the constant exposure to wifi and all the technology you use can make you sick!?

I feel like theres a trillion dollar behind it anyway that would never let any information out that could potentially put their massive profits at risk so we may never find out.

Maybe our autism comes from WiFi and our Phones.
>>
actual autism rates have surged because of women having children much later
>>
File: 1486864228206.jpg (22KB, 465x416px)
1486864228206.jpg
22KB, 465x416px
>>59215121
>>
>>59215170

this is only a meme on this board tbqh. Nobody else cares. I space the text to make it readable for me to read while i write it.

Easier to keep track. Only phone posters and autists rage about this. Also depends on your fucking resolution.

1920x1080 Users are usually not in the majority and the poorfags get offended. Sorry pal.
>>
File: retard.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>59215121
>>59215145
>>
>>59215182
you have to leave now. delete the thread and go back
>>
>>59215121

You have an exponentially greater risk of getting cancer from the sun by sleeping on the beach for an hour than from having 100 phones taped to your body for your entire life.

You're retarded and have no idea how radiation works.
>>
>>59215188

kill yourself you sperg. Why'd anyone read blocks of fucking stupid ass text. Its not enjoyable too read and makes it harder for the reader anyway. I bet you inrcredible aspie never had to run a website or actual business or optimize anything for SEO. Spacing is KING in CONTENT because people love to read it. This is how people get on TOP of GOOGLE and become MILLIONAIRES while you rage about it on your precious shity anime forum cause you are a poorfag with a 1280x720 resolution who has to scroll once some anon presses enter. Get a fucking life you block of text loving spastic.
>>
File: 213.jpg (14KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
14KB, 300x100px
>>59215210
you are very new here and you need to lurk more. please consider adopting a trip so we can filter your cancer. this post is not a bump.
>>
>>59215170
Agreed, it's only useful for paragraph spacing, not every sentence.

>>59215182
You're full of bs, it makes your posts argument split and worse to follow. Even as a "1920x1080 user" it looks like shit.

Also to answer you're question, science and our understanding of natural phenomena has increased ten fold since the smoking days of 1600ad or whenever. Ask her what proof she has that phone radiation (mainly heat) is bad for you
>>
>>59215258
>samefag
>pretending to be another poster
>goes and spaces his lines anyway
we told you to leave already
>>
>>59215232

thanks for the upvote .. i mean bump

>>59215190

>the current state of medicine knowledge reached its pinnace
>humanity is at its height of knowledge about the effects of radiation

rly?
>>
>>59215265

hows he samefagging?! he disagreed with me and 4chanX shows that its a new IP

how dumb are you?
>>
>>59215121
>Do you ladies here feel that the constant exposure to wifi and all the technology you use can make you sick!?
kys yourself retard.
>what is the sun
>>
>>59215291

>implying people on this board get to see the sun

good one mate
>>
>>59215121
It actually isn't a problem

It's just radio waves

They are naturally occuring
>>
>>59215121
Yes it's conceivably possible and yes you can't be a hundred percent sure, but there is nothing to suggest any kind of sensitivity to that kind of radiation exists. I don't know why you expect someone to take your totally baseless guessing over the current medical and scientific standpoint on the matter. If you care that much, go buy some mice and put them in a cage made out of phones, see if you can induce some cancer. Do your own research instead of pushing this "Wahhh why aren't you believing me over people who have actually tested it" bullshit.
>>
>>59215265
i know youre shitposting but that spacing is to seperate two different arguements, thats the logical way of doing it
>>
People will bite this bate.
>>
>>59215268

Radio waves are non-ionizing. They aren't going to do shit. We don't need "the height of knowledge about the effects of radiation" to know that your router isn't going to fuck up your DNA. We found that out nearly 100 years ago.

Again, stop being retarded.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.