[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order CPU from Amazon with two-day delivery >item supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1070.jpg (24KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
24KB, 265x190px
>order CPU from Amazon with two-day delivery
>item supposed to be delivered today by 8:00pm
>it's 7:40pm
>package still isn't here

Can I get anything if the package is late?
>>
My eyes are gettin weary
>>
>>59211099
If you give me your facebook I'll send you dick pics.
>>
Sue them
>>
>>59211161
Sounds like you have AIDS, better kill yourself.
>>
>>59211099
You can get a gun and kill yourself, you retarded piece of shit.
>>
OP do this:
>item arrives 9:00pm supposedly
>go to Amazon support
>see the item and locate the text support on >your account
>text a claim that they item did not arrive in time and your brother had a flight at 8:30pm and arrived late so he missed his flight.
>act like SJW and say it's an insult to your service and how you pay for this shit blah blah
>Paheet answers and says sorry, gives full refund
>profit?

>
>>
>>59211279

This.

Just act like that product was a really important part of your life.

They will refund part of it, give you a discount

I once get a full refund in a pair of headphone that I bought months ago, I didn't have to return it.
>>
File: bleach.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>59211099
You can get this
>>
You might be able to get the cost of shipping back though it's not really worth the hassle
>>
>>59211161
My back is gettin tight
>>
File: jerry-stiller-arthur-spooner.jpg (8KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
jerry-stiller-arthur-spooner.jpg
8KB, 236x177px
>>59211493
>>59211161
Die horribly both of you you ought to be ashamed of yourselves
>>
They will usually extend your prime membership by a month every time a prime shipping product doesn't arrive with the time frame.
>>
I'm lucky, I think I live close to an Amazon distribution center and near the start of the UPS guy's normal route. Even before I had prime, I'd sometimes get packages the next day. And UPS normally delivers things around noon, and iirc the UPS trucks start their route at around 9-10.
>>
From amazon's site:

Note: If you received free shipping through Amazon Prime, you may be eligible for a free one-month extension when the promised delivery date isn't met. Prime Extensions are limited to one per free trial and 12 for an annual membership. Free Amazon Student Memberships do not qualify for this extension.
>>
>>59211279
This dude. I called up one time cause I returned a biology textbook and they charged me a 50% restocking fee, after I flipped out over the phone I got the rest of my money back. It was only 160$ but still, shits a lot to me
>>
File: 1486698973658.png (427KB, 767x598px) Image search: [Google]
1486698973658.png
427KB, 767x598px
>>59212297
>Free Amazon Student Memberships do not qualify for this extension.

>Still got it anyway just a few days ago
Lmao Amazon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.