[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear the ryzen is "not so good in gayming" >the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ryzen fps.png (76KB, 601x814px) Image search: [Google]
ryzen fps.png
76KB, 601x814px
>hear the ryzen is "not so good in gayming"
>the difference is only like 5 frames
>when every processor is already putting out 100+ frames

what the fuck, the processors can play any game on ultra at 100+ frames at all times, what is the problem here?

are we really worried about the difference between 350 frames and 400 frames in csgo?

the media really took off with this one, already trying to force the "bad for gaming" meme
>>
>>59211059
>Still in denial
>>
>>59211059

That and synthetic benchmarks are pretty useless to gamers. Those tests are all carried out with absolutely no other programs running in the background on fresh windows install.

Nobody does that, everyone have a bunch of proceses in the background, a browser with 10+ tabs, etc.. Also, mobo bioses were a last-minute fixes. Disabling SMT in windows granted performance in some games ...

The platform is a bit immature so I expect at least 5% overall gains in the next few weeks.

Actual user reviews vrom the real-world will hit next week.
>>
I've been waiting™ for Zen for a while and I have to say it's been a lackluster release. By all accounts, the 7700k looks to be the superior chip for gaming, or anything that relies on per-core performance.

Can anyone from team red tell me why I should wait ~3 more months to see the R5 lineup, when in all likelihood it will fall to the 7700k as well?

The only thing I'm waiting to see is if the 1070's fall in price alongside the 1080's with the release of the 1080 TI.
>>
It's doing fine.
Plus Ryzen is cheap.
>>
>>59211059
the delusion is setting in
>>
File: muh_gaymen.png (802KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
muh_gaymen.png
802KB, 1920x2160px
>>59211269
>B-but steve from gamersnexus told me ryzen benches are rigged!
>steve on joker's stream: results depend on methodology
AHAHAHAHAHA gamersnexus orbiters BTFO'ed by Steve himself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04p_ryVM2ow
>>
>>59211363
Because the entire next generation of consoles is going to be running on AMD hardware and the 10-15% performance difference in single thread may not amount to much "if you wait". Yup, it's the wait meme. The saddest part is the 2500k is still playable for "cpu intensive" games at the moment. so unless you're buying a 144hz monitor building a new system might not even be the best investment to make.
>>
>>59211429
3.9 vs 5Ghz?
wow
>>
>>59211363
Well, there's a good chance the lower core r5 will clock better, be slightly closer to the 7700k in terms of gaming performance, while being about $100 cheaper. It's really up to you, but intel might discount their cpus even more by then, so unless your in a hurry, I'd just wait.
>>
>>59211429
>3.9 vs 5Ghz
>>
>>59211455

No sign of that.

Until one of these fraud youtubers does a deep dive, shuts off a couple cores and overclocks six cores, then four cores, then really goes after gaming performance will we see.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.