[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tesla thread. Post anything Tesla/self driving car related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3689.jpg (274KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3689.jpg
274KB, 1280x850px
Tesla thread. Post anything Tesla/self driving car related.

I must admit I don't think I trust the claims that the Tesla autopilot is safer than a human driver just yet. It looks promising, but there are many variables to consider, like will it age well? How will it perform amongst other self driving cars? Naturally, people will tamper with the vehicle for whatever reason as well, and the resulting accident could be extreme if the driver is not able to take control of the vehicle in time to minimise the damage.
Also, could you imagine budget chinese self driving cars and especially replacement parts in the distant future, where poor people drive them too?

TESLA, GET OFF MY LAWN
>>
>>59200441

>I must admit I don't think I trust the claims that the Tesla autopilot is safer than a human driver just yet

the #1 reason for accidents on the road are human errors lol. Did you ever hear about car accidents my dude?! Is this a shitty bait?!

Of course it is safer.

if we all had Teslas there'd virtually no more deaths on the road anymore because the car can predict accidents BEFORE they even happen.

Inb4 link to tesla death. Well that guy fell asleep and he didnt use the tier 5 autopilot obviously.

As of right now the car still requires you to stay in full alert mode with your hands on the steering wheel cause it can break out of auto comfy ride at any time. The tier 5 autopilot isnt even approved yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOL7AxWicY
>>
>>59200490
My focus is on the other factors, not the computer's driving ability under normal conditions.
>>
>>59200441
I am always jealous of tesla drivers because they always have nice clothes and hot chicks and seem like they are everything that i'm not ;S This is definitely my 'made it' car
>>
>>59200713
Don't worry, they will crash and burn when they update to a cutting edge driver on the Tesla website.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.