[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit we've been telling you morons for weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: smugzone.png (30KB, 638x398px) Image search: [Google]
smugzone.png
30KB, 638x398px
Holy fucking shit we've been telling you morons for weeks to stop building hype off of shitty leaked benchmarks but you guys did it anyways. Now look, your special CPUs came out and are a disappointment once again (of course you'll never admit it, theres always an excuse)
>Can't game
>Good at multithreaded applications (most of them) and can't fucking do anything elese
>"RYZEN at 5GHZ WILL BLOW INTEL OUT"
>Can't overclock for shit
>Performance bias in bios
Jesus christ, I've never had anything against AMD ever but you retards screaming like harpies these past weeks about Ryzen starting hype over bullshit made me realize how annoying you are
>>
>>59199782

Just finished reading the Guru3D review. What's your problem exactly?

Seems like IPC is great. Performance scales with overclocking really well.
>>
File: 4612346527.png (295KB, 986x1356px) Image search: [Google]
4612346527.png
295KB, 986x1356px
>>59199817
>can't game
>can't fucking do anything
>IPC isn't even near where AMDumbfucks said it would be
>but I get good cinebench scores dough
>>
>>59199817
>Performance scales with overclocking really well.
The problem is it barely overclocks. Most reviewers were only able to reach 4.1GHz on the 1800x, with 1700x reaching 3.95GHz. That's absolutely terrible, not even 5%. Not to mention power consumption which skyrockets with a measly 150Mhz overclock. I'm at a loss for words. I've been shilling for AMD this past few weeks calling people kikes left and right, but I'm seriously considering the 7700k now.
>>
>>59199873

>IPC isn't anywhere near xxx

I can't say where "AMDumbfucks" said it would be. But from the review it seems very good. For a chip clocked 500Mhz lower (in turbo, compared to a 7700k).

You do know that IPC is, right?

>>59199902

Yeah that's a shame. I was hoping to see 4.5Ghz so we could get some 1:1 benchmarks.
>>
>>59200040
It's nowhere near the same IPC

Not to mention people had to actually downclock the 7700k to get a 1:1 benchmark and ryzen still lost
>>
>hypes amd as the destroyer of worlds
>product comes out and its shit as always
>all the shillers and autistic fanboys suddenly disappear

Every fucking time
>>
>>59200086

What benchmark was that? I'd be interested to see it.

Maybe the Guru3D review was overly positive to AMD.
>>
>>59200154
seriously this
they did this with bulldozer why did they pretend this would be different
>>
>>59200188
Taking the average of multiple review sites is the way to go
Not ONE website
guru3d has always been overly AMD fanboyism
>>
File: IMG_1976.gif (204KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1976.gif
204KB, 500x375px
>>59199782
>8-Core Chip
>"Can't overclock for shit"
>>
>>59200154
Yep finally
>>
>>59200212

Well that's a shame. I'm surprised how this makes so many people happy though.

It's a good thing Intel can continue to rape us? Somebody walk me through that logic.
>>
>>59200212
yeah no guru3d is anything BUT amd bitchies

especially when they did the 1060 bench and they claimed high settings on aos for it only that on the aos bench site their run was all on medium
>>
>>59199782
Obviously an intel false flag operation
>>
>>59200242
After having every AMD fan and their mother saying it will easily overclock
>>
>>59200372
It’s not that this makes people happy about competition, people have nothing against AMD they just want the fanboys to shut the fuck up
We want competition, we don’t want rabid fanboyism trying to create false competition for AMD
>>
>>59200389
GPUs they love Nvidia
CPUs they love AMD
It's just about that simple
Hence why they've been sucking AMD: Cinebench Edition (Ryzen) off this entire time
>>
>>59199902
This is the biggest disappointment by far. Everything else was expected, but the highest end chip can only overclock 100MHz and that's from at least 10 samples (no one managed to oc above 4.1)? That's atrocious. There's almost no reason to buy the 1800x over the mich cheaper 1700. They're the same chips basically.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.