[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> poo in loo pajeet > india is so windows now we know why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (231KB, 1116x645px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
231KB, 1116x645px
> poo in loo pajeet
> india is so windows
now we know why linux/android users sperg so much with that meme
>>
>/pol/ & /int/ are full of self hating spics/muslims/niggers
>/g/ is full of self hating Indians
>/r9k/ is full of self hating women (who aren't like the other girls btw)
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>59194934
Americans are idiots, they call indians street shitters yet they elect a street shitter to shit on their net neutrality and defend the said street shitter
>>
>>59194934

>android phones cost $10

wonder why its the #1 OS in the 3rd world
>>
>>59194959
That's not a contradiction. Trump literally said that no alliance was "more important" than US-India, and Trump has a lot of support in India because Hindus hate Muslims.

Modi is basically a Trump that isn't a sperg about fighting with celebrities on twitter.
>>
>>59194988
The fuck is he doing?
>>
File: Shiva bless Trump.jpg (193KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva bless Trump.jpg
193KB, 750x500px
>>59195053
Celebrating Trump's birthday and praying for his victory.
>>
>>59194934
what fucked up operating system are they using in mali?
>>
>>59194934
I have seen this exact this chart but with the rest of the world as ios and green area as android
>>
File: Superspikevball.png (4KB, 248x224px) Image search: [Google]
Superspikevball.png
4KB, 248x224px
>>59194934
google doesn't want your device monies
they want your data
this won't bite you for decades
if it does it will be too late

>set
>spike
>kaboom
>>
>>59195111
TempleOS
>>
Why does North Korea use Windows in that picture lmao
>>
File: Fresh-Cow-Urine.jpg (139KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
Fresh-Cow-Urine.jpg
139KB, 1023x681px
>>59194988
>>59195070
Top kek
Trump cucks BTFO
>>
>>59195171
That was just another one that separated windows into 7 and 10 and xp which is kinda stupid since if you are going to separate versions, then separate versions of android or iOS.
>>
>>59194988
>>59195070
>>59195329
Indian here & the people in the picture are the reason why india will never prosper. Theyre too stuck in their view of the world and any change would be met with violent resistance.

Take the ganges river & the city varanasi where you get all the floating bodies from. Dumping ashes into a river fine but that city is a fucking hell hole and will never be changed. Theres an entire racket around burning bodies, there are so many people who want the ritual but they do a half ass job so they can collect more money. If you never look at some pictures of the river bank, the poor get burned on the lowest level while the upper caste and richer people get burned on the higher platforms.

Blood would flow if anyone attempted to even speak out about it & change it, worse than drawing a picture of muhammed/allah wtf that sets mussies off.

Fuck these faggots, I wish I could wipe them all out and create some actual change but they will get an arranged marriage and pop out 5-15+ kids to combat the muslims offspring output.
>>
>>59194934
my flipland still in Windows.

heh, piracy haven
>>
>>59195510
move out
>>
>>59195510
poo in loo
>>
>>59194959
bigot
>>59197057
bigot
>>59197351
racist
>>
>yfw when you're on an android country
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.