[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hay guys! im totally new too computers and i just want some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: untitled screenshot.jpg agar.io.png (197KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
untitled screenshot.jpg agar.io.png
197KB, 1200x630px
Hay guys!

im totally new too computers and i just want some advice my friend said so i thout i should ask it here!

My friend told me there was a new computer graphics called a gpx 1080 titanium and that was what i needed to play agario to stop my computer from freezing up all the time.

it is pretty expensive but i can get my parents to buy it for me lol

is this the best computer grapix? or is there a better one?

also once i get it where should i go to get it plugged into my mac book RETINA 15 for me?? ?

thanx
>>
>>59183355
you must be 18 or older to use this website
>>
>>59183371
/Thread
>>
>>59183371
It's bait dude. Just let it go.

>>59183355
And also, you broke rule 88 of internets.
>>
File: 1482104279030.jpg (58KB, 500x830px) Image search: [Google]
1482104279030.jpg
58KB, 500x830px
>>59183355
>this is considered bait
>>
>>59183355
You actually need to get a gaming laptop to play games, that Mac book is no good. Alienware had good ones but it has to be atleast 2000-3000 dollars, dont go cheap
>>
>>59183355
So I was playing on Sanctuary Bridge as my Orochi main against some annoying all-Vikings team. I had just joined the game in progress and it looked like these fuckers were shitting on our team. However I'd say I'm a pretty experienced Orochi and I thought I could probably wreck these guys and turn the game around. I looked ahead on the other side of the map and saw that three of my teammates, all of them also Orochis, were all 3v1ing this one Raider. Okay, I thought, they don't need my help, they can kill this asshole. NO. He fucking ledge pushed ALL THREE of my teammates and then went back to heal. I was so pissed. I admit I lost my temper and started messaging him pretty sarcastically "You're a raider. LEGENDARY." and I pretty much started spamming it. He finally came to fight me and I knew I could wreck his shit. I blocked all of his moves and countered every guard break he threw at me. It was totally obvious I was more skilled at the game than him but then all of a sudden he fucking sprinted at me and did that dumb grab move and THREW ME OFF THE LEDGE. It was such BULLSHIT. So I took off my helmet and started fighting him for real. At this this point I'm yelling "I MUST DEFEAT YOU." This bitch isnt gonna do it again, right? NOPE. Doesn't even throw me off the map, just the little bridge off top. I fell off and my head cracked open on the floor. He just stood there like a fucking savage. I hate that bitch. Raiders shouldn't be able to ledge throw so easily, Ubisoft needs to update this game NOW.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.