[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's look at how much nvidia cards should realistically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: trolled.png (301KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
trolled.png
301KB, 800x750px
let's look at how much nvidia cards should realistically sell for if there was competition and retards didn't bend over for nvidia to fuck them in the ass

msrp launch prices (usd):

gtx 1050 - 109
gtx 1050ti - 139
gtx 1060 3gb - 199
gtx 1060 6gb - 299
gtx 1070 - 379
gtx 1080 - 599
gtx 1080ti - 699
titan x pascal - 1199

realistic prices:

gtx 1050 - 79
gtx 1050ti - 99
gtx 1060 3gb - 129
gtx 1060 6gb - 149
gtx 1070 - 289
gtx 1080- 389
gtx 1080ti - 499
titan x pascal - 599

how does it feel knowing nvidia charges you a premium for a tier less gpu?

>retards actually getting excited at a 699 dollar
>retards actually bought a 1000 dollar

and to justify your retardation and stupid consumer antics, all you have to say for yourself is "b-but y-you're poor" seriously, even nvidia employees laugh at how naive their customers are

this is coming from an anon who has all the latest and greatest gpus titan xp, 2x1080, 2x1060, 2x980tis, etc. i get them all free from nvidia and i would never in my life pay those ridiculous prices to purchase them

be a smart consumer, don't bend over for intel/amd/nvidia
>>
>>59181395

by the way, the 1060 3gb and titan x pascal shouldn't even exist, just more positions nvidia wants to fuck you in
>>
so what's your suggestion?

Just don't buy a gpu at all?

eat shit
>>
>>59181439

you got 4 choices really

1. don't buy from the monopoly
2. buy from the 2nd hand market
3. buy from the competition
4. don't buy at all

i personally would go for options 2 or 3
>>
>>59181395
OK you just made up a bunch of random prices that you wish they were at, and decided this was a good post?

Holy fuck you are a complete idiot.
>>
>>59181502

i looked at the past where the 1st tier flagship gpu would cost 499 or 599

the reason nvidia charges you so much now is because a. no competition b. you're willing to pay for it
>>
>>59181462
your post says
>don't bend over for intel/amd/nvidia

so who the hell am I supposed to buy from?

also
>buy from the 2nd hand market

yes, let me take a risk on a gpu shitting out because of how the previous owner used it to save $100.
>>
>>59181546

i'm saying is if intel/amd/nvidia wants to fuck you, don't bend over for them and fall for their tactics and marketing bullshit

look at all the retards scrambling to sell their 1080s so they can get 1080tis, you think nvidia didn't know that would happen? all this shit is planned out before the cards even hit the shelves... it's even worse for the idiots who bought titan xps

there's a lot of value in the 2nd hand market, look now you can get 1080s for cheap as fuck, sure it's a "risk" but it's gotten even easier these days and many reputable sellers
>>
>>59181462
>3. buy from the competition

At least you've revealed yourself.

16 rupees have been deposited.
>>
>>59181395
Someone is poor and a lair. Just because you feel a price is sooo outrageous doesn't mean shit to everyone else. You want a cheap card buy an RX or better yet Crossfire.

It would make more sense if this was about Apple and their high prices but this is just pathetic.
>>
>>59181655

>ignores the 3 other options
>picks the 1 thing that fits his narrative

stop living in a safe space anon, youve created a false reality for yourself
>>
>>59181899

i'm not poor, nor am i rich, but i do own the latest and greatest offerings from nvidia/intel without paying a shiny red penny
>>
>gtx 1060 3gb - 199

Here it costs around $245
>>
>>59182097

strictly talking about msrp prices, since it gets messy when talking regional prices
>>
I love how OP took the realistic values out of his ass.
>>
>>59181395
I don't give a fuck, I buy new cards every 2-3 years and usually just buy the best that's not retard $1500 each tier.
If the cards were $100-$200 cheaper it would mean nothing to me.

>>59181462
1. So voodoo it is? Not even an option you fucking retard.

2. So weaker cards with no warranty? No even an option you fucking retard.

3. So weaker cards? So now I need 4 shitty cards to try and compete with 2 higher quality? Fucking retard.

4.Yea nah. Fucking retard.

You're either an AMD employee, stockholder or just legitimately retarded.
>>
>>59181395
Maybe you should release a top product with proper drivers poojeet.
That curry ice cream is probably burning your anus now.
Put your mind in more gpu r&d and less in spicy food and streetshitting.
>>
>>59182339
If you're talking on the mid-tier market AMD has the better options. (RX 470 and 480)
>>
Thank AMD.
>>
Oh I get it. Its the same old "build your own pc, don't buy one you retard" so were just supposed to build our own gpus instead purchasing the best gpu on the market?
>>
The Titans would still cost a lot because they are certified hardware on some platforms. They are up there with Quadros on DCC.
>>
>>59181395
>how does it feel knowing nvidia charges you a premium for a tier less gpu?
shitty but what else am i supposed to buy if thereĀ“s no alternative?
you are aware how competition works (or lack thereof for that matter)
>>
>dont bend over for intel/amd/nvidia

So what the fuck am I supposed to use then?
>>
>>59181395
>WAHHH MUH NO COMPETITION
blame AMD you fucking idiots
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.