[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jews on the financial side >pajeets on the technical side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: NO.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>jews on the financial side
>pajeets on the technical side
>SJWs on the social media side
>the white man on the management side

Is this a proper formula for a successful tech business?
>>
>>59179190
No, if you want success:

White men do everything
>>
>>59179190
Who is this qt
>>
>>59179190
asian on the waifu side?
>>
>>59179190
it is a formula for a disaster.
>>
>>59179217
nana-ogura
>>
File: laughing-meme.jpg (156KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-meme.jpg
156KB, 1920x1440px
>>59179190

>jews on the financial and management side
>asians on the technical side
>A SJW on the community side
>whitemen on sanitation side

Perfect formula for success
>>
>>59179190
Nope

>whites on the financial & management side
>asians on the technical side
>jews on the social media side
>pajeets on the janitor side (only the ones that can poo in loo)
there you go
>>
>>59179190
>proper formula
> for a successful tech business

Hire qualified people for the tasks you need accomplished.

If you don't know what skill sets are required for your business, hire somebody who can do that for you.
>>
>>59179756
>If you don't know what skill sets are required for your business, hire somebody who can do that for you.

IF you don't know what skill sets are required how do you know the guy you're hiring is qualified?
>>
>>59179956
Because you'd look at a similar business that's successful and then poach their head of recruitment.
>>
>>59179190
>pajeets on the technical side
No
>chinks on the technical side
>>
>>59180068
yea this. pajeets just lazily copy paste code and take two hour curry brakes. chinks will just steal the shit for you
>>
>>59180939
+I would sexually harass a chink but not a pajeet and when I walk outside I don't want to see shit all over the street or even step in some SHIT.
>>
>>59179190
>SJWs on the social media side

Only if you have deluded yourself that anybody gives a fuck about SJW propaganda aside from those few retards.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.