[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are people so focused on getting women into technology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170227_104315_002.jpg (145KB, 652x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_104315_002.jpg
145KB, 652x815px
Why the fuck are people so focused on getting women into technology fields? Why not coal mining, offshore drilling, building houses, plumbing? Hell, those fields are MUCH more male dominated, yet everyone wants to fuck up technology and engineering by adding females to this clusterfuck fuckfest that already exists
>>
because those nerds want to get laid
>>
File: 1472358741511.jpg (35KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1472358741511.jpg
35KB, 368x368px
>>59177648
It doesn't even matter mate. Who the fuck cares.
>>
>>59177658
Everyone working in the tech or engineering industry. The push for hiring women will result in unqualified women getting hired just to fill a gender diversity quota.
>>
>>59177664
too bad for those companies then
>>
technology is much more influential to norms so they want women who will spread the cultural marxist indoctrination like bots
>>
how do people manage to keep making this thread every 7 minutes and not kill themselves for being so fucking boring and redundant
>>
File: comfy.png (183KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
183KB, 1024x576px
Meh don't really care what females go into. Don't have coal mines or offshore drilling nearby. Went into accounting cause I realized too much idort for STEM. Don't really care that women smarter then me.

>tfw happy idort.
>>
>>59177648
>Why not coal mining, offshore drilling, building houses, plumbing?
The people who push for diversity over quality are the same people who label those as dying industries.
>>
>>59177664
>just to fill a gender diversity quota.

gender div. quotas are sexist, plain and simple. I'd be mad if I were hired not because of my skills but because of I have a benis or not.
>>
>>59177707
>Building homes
I'd like to hear how they label that as a dying industry honestly
>>
File: 1451638916618.png (149KB, 729x703px) Image search: [Google]
1451638916618.png
149KB, 729x703px
I do get pissed off when I had to pay my way through uni and the one chick in my class got a free ride because she had a vagina.

And you have to watch what you're saying a bit closely at work, there decent number of unique snowflake female programmers who act like the typical third wave feminist who will storm into HR because you made a dongle joke. It will take about a month before you'll see if they're a team fit.

If you're in this situation and you get someone who would try to use the pussy pass to try to get you sacked, put extra effort into making social arrangements with your other co workers and exclude her. Females are experts at manipulating people socially, so fight fire with fire. If she confronts you about it, or gets management involved, make it clear you're not comfortable around her in an unprofessional context. Take extra effort to avoid them at work, bonus points if you get your co workers involved too. If she's a cunt, they'll get involved. You'll be surprised how much the extra stress this puts on them and they always eventually quit.

Apart from the odd bad apple, i do enjoy having some tits in the office. Most girls are pretty chill. Girls are great communicators which always is lacking in programmers.

Though their programming fucking sucks. Being a senior-ish position I'm always having to clean up the mess the junior/female wrote.
>>
>>59177648
women don't want to do hard work
>>
>>59179001
>enjoy having some tits in the office
I am actually having the problem right now that I can't focus because female coworker dresses really provocatively. Has this happend to you?
>>
>>59179059
nothing that genuinely made me lose focus during work. If she's actually dressing really provocatively causing you to lose focus, complain to HR about it. Whatever you do, DONT approach her about it. It's a sure fire way to get a sexual harassment suit.

if she's not really dressing provocatively, and it's in your head, ask her out for a drink.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.