[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or does he seem more annoyed/impatient or cocky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ダウンロード.jpg (3KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
ダウンロード.jpg
3KB, 192x192px
Is it just me or does he seem more annoyed/impatient or cocky in his videos now? Try watching some vids back from 14' and he seems so much more laid back.
>>
Who is that? Dr Who actor?
>>
David?
>>
File: 1174216108427.jpg (9KB, 252x214px) Image search: [Google]
1174216108427.jpg
9KB, 252x214px
It's just you, because you are the only one who watches that shit.

Tips for you:
- Pick up some books, or e-books, or open a few wikipedia articles on computer tech. Or learn to read PDF's and analyze pictures of tech provided on the same sites and in PDF's.
Find a motherboard schematic, learn the name of each medium to big component on it, learn what it does, learn why it does it, do the same for the GPU board and the RAM board.
- Grow up; since LTT is aimed at ~14 year olds as his video on his fan gathering showcased.
- Increase your standards in regards to the kinds of YouTube channels you follow. LTT is bottom of the barrel in the technology category.

Google "list of informative tech channels" and put a "-linus -linustechtips -techquickie -teksyndicate" and so forth with minuses in front, until you find an article list with seemingly boring as fuck looking YouTube channels with hardware on thumbs, because those are the actual informative and educational ones.
>>
>>59167565
autism
>>
>>59167610
>getting educated instead of following a misinfo shill retard is now autism
I'll take that as a compliment, thank you.
Better an autist than a retard with the brain of a pig.
>>
>>59167649
wow, actual autism
>>
>>59166250
The problem, I think, is that he is (has to be/tries to be) a business owner / employer, and an entertainer / media personality. He has too much on his plate, and he covers up for it by being a rude cock.
>>
>>59167649
>>59167565

> linustechtips is a channel meant to inform people and not to entertain people
>>
>>59167915
50-50
The "informing" 50 fails,
while the "entertainment" 50 only works on 9gag.
>>
I have zero fun in my life, because my uncle touched me and I was never allowed to pretend to be a girl.
>>
>>59166250
well, he recently got his balls tied off
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.