[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consumerist Meme Tip of the day: If you have the option to buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: amazon.jpg (257KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
amazon.jpg
257KB, 1200x600px
Consumerist Meme Tip of the day:

If you have the option to buy "used" stuff on Amazon check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Sometimes you can snatch stuff as a Warehouse Deal for 20% off and its literally just because a package had a small dent in it. Its not actually 'used'.

Only people who work for Amazon know this.
>>
fuck off amazon im not buying broken shit
>>
>>59162458
>t. not amazon marketer
>>
>>59162580
>>59162604

well yeah i worked for Amazon.

Stuff gets put on "Damage" randomly inside these FC's and then goes on sale for 20% off. Only IDIOTS would pay 10-20% more for clean packaging.
>>
>>59162615
that's not bad advice, but I think that /g/ is too much of a fag to get anything used that isn't a thinkpad or a 20 year old Workstation/server
>>
>>59162458
>>>/r/LifeProTips
>>
Sure
>>
>>59162458
>Only people who work for Amazon know this.
I know this and I don't work at amazon at all.
I go for warehouse deals all the time.
>>
>only people who work for amazon
Amazon isn't great at keeping this secret since there's a "buy used" button under plenty of products and it lists the defects
>>
>>59162458
Work in a FC and can confirm. Lots of stuff is just banged up from shipping. Hit by the PIT forks, stower shoved it into a bin, packaging crushed by a pallet, cracked jewel cases or books' dust covers scratched or torn.

I also see six unsafe conditions or behaviors in that photo.
>>
bought HD 598s off of amazon shithouse, they sent me HD 420s in a 598 box

fuck off amazon shill
>>
>>59165812
You can return those just like any other product dumbass.
>>
>>59165868
>implying i didn't
expect to be scammed when you buy from amazon shithouse :)
>>
>>59165812
Same happened here, it was supposed to be a brand new UE Megaboom with damaged box but what came is a old defective and scratched UE megaboom, some asshole must have sent his shitty defective one in the new box and kept the old one, the serial number weren't even matching.
Seriously amazon warehousedeal doesn't even check.
>>
>know someone that works in a local Amazon distribution warehouse
>purposely dings up packages that get marked damaged
>texts me on lunch break about which item was dinged up
>go make the purchase, 20-40% off most of the time
>have it shipped to me the same day since the center is literally on the other side of town
>the discount makes up for the cost of same day shipping and still gives me 18% off
>get package, text back thanks, we both laugh
>done this about 60 times so far for products for me and for him
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.