[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie pays me 100 dollars to clean the malware on his computer(acts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>normie pays me 100 dollars to clean the malware on his computer(acts like it was a big problems)

what a retard!
>>
>>59157850
>Thinking anyone here cares

what a retard!
>>
>>59157875

>you cared enough to post a reply

what a retard!
>>
>>59157888
>Implying replying to a post = caring

what a retard!
>>
>>59157875
>>59157888
>>59158008

I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
>>
>>59158042
Fucking retard
>>
>he thinks /g/ is his blog

what a retard!
>>
>>59157850
About time you actually made some money doing something. You're in your thirties.
>>
>>59157850
Used to do that since junior high but all the normies around me started to jew hard...
>>
>>59157850
>"it was a big problems"
kill yourself
>>
>>59157850
Most normiea dont even know how tk end startup programs m8
>>
>>59157850
Reap gods not retards
>>
>>59157850
What a qt
>>
TO REMOVE VIRUSES AND MALWARE YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL REMOVAL DEVICE, THE FIX ME STICK IS AN EXTERNAL REMOVAL DEVICE.
>>
>>59157850
>not asking for more than 100
what a retard!
>>
I once helped some guy out with his company website. He wanted to change some things like the company now existed 50 years io 45 and some shit. I told him you need admin login for that, he said the company that made the website wanted to charge him extra. Of course the admin/password was just root/admit and I could change the files. He gave me 50$ for it
>>
>>59157850
>anon pays 100 dollars for artisan keycaps for his mechanical 50% keyboard(acts like it was a biggest thing in his life)
>>
>>59157850
A compromised machine is gone for good.
FLATTEN & REBUILD
>>
File: ida2.png (189KB, 1682x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ida2.png
189KB, 1682x1050px
>normies pay me 100 dollars an hour to reverse engineer malware that gets on people's computers

What a bunch of retards
>>
>normie pays me 100 to do oil change and change spark plugs

what a retard
>>
>>59157850
>it was a big problems
Build it.
>>
>>59157850
>boomer pays me $700 to build her wix site
>>
>computer nerd pays me $100 to service his car, what a retard
>computer nerd pays me $100 to replace tap washers, what a retard
>computer nerd pays me $100.....
it just doesn't end
>>
Do you pay to have your oil changed?
>>
>tfw no qt nippon gf
at least I have muh animu
>>
>>59157850
>computer nerd pays me 200 USD to watch me take off my panties and jerk my feminine penis
what a tool
>>
>>59157850
OP pays me 100 USD to fuck his gf. What a cuck.
>>
>>59157850
>normie let me fuck her in the ass raw to fix her twitter that was hacked because she fatshamed her junior coworker
>>
>>59162778
>this is what neckbeards fantasize about
HAHAHA
>>
>>59157850
Normie pays me $100 to install Ubuntu on his laptop

he does this every year
>>
>>59158105
>replying fucking retard instead of what a retard!
what a retard!
>>
>not nuking an infected system from orbit

what a retard!
>>
>>59157850
>"hacker" pays me £500 to rip an open source ransomware and modify it for him thinking I made it from scratch
god bless anonops IRC
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.