[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>an IT student >want to learn about electronics >Univ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 4.svg.png (53KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
4.svg.png
53KB, 1080x1920px
>an IT student
>want to learn about electronics
>Univ has an electronics club, join it
>all it has dumb fucks playing around with 8 bit Arduinos with no real understanding
>anything that cannot be done with the overhead of the good awful bootloader is termed impossible, and done with 32 bit ones
>learn AVR ASM and C from online sources
>do what the club deemed impossible
>fame

Seriously are people really this dumb?
>>
Almost everybody you meet in your entire life will be significantly less intelligent than you give them credit for.
>>
>>59157178
Yes
>>
If you have to ask then you're just as dumb as you think they are.
>>
File: Thomas Clement Douglas.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Clement Douglas.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>59157178
>fame
>>
>>59157183
is that what you tell yourself?
>>
What if they're just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>59157178
The worst part is they're probably the top 10-20% of society.
>>
>>59157178
>University
found the issue
>>
>>59157178
It's selection bias. You're surrounded by people who are paying $50K (just kidding, they're all going into debt to do it and giving up four years experience and wages so it's more like $300K)

You're surrounded by retards, anon
>>
>>59157178
Electronics/CompSci/Manufacturing Clubs aren't what they used to be. In my days, you'd do extracurricular shit, which meant no normies allowed, and you had to know your shit.

Nowadays, it's
>hurr durr join the """maker""" revolution
>yeah, we're hacking away by making our first web page

It's just novice shit that doesn't get you anywhere. I remember when you could put stuff like that on a resume, now, it'll barely put you anywhere, even if you were the head of it.
>>
>>59157178
Pity. The university here has people here using AVR and C in the beginning and switches to Verilog later. What shit university are you at?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.