[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ I've been trying to figure a way to get rid of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170227_182616.jpg (1MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_182616.jpg
1MB, 4032x2268px
Hey /g/ I've been trying to figure a way to get rid of these clouds on TV but I don't want to take it apart because I don't want to make a wrong step and ruin it. What can I do? I've looked all over Google and all I see is taking it apart and fixing the back light or something similar.

It's a 50inch RCA 1080p LED.
>>
>>59155432
>50"
>1080p
>>
Don't buy shitty TVs
>>
>>59155432
>RCA

This was never going to work out and you know it.
>>
>>59155468

Actually I didn't because it was what I could afford at the time.
>>
>>59155488
RCA is a dead brand front for bottom of the barrel generic chinkshit that fails after 2 months of barely working. RCA tablets are the exact same shit. You got chink'd hard.
>>
>>59155521

Ive had it since May last year. I've only noticed it recently. I know these old brands are out of touch but some older people prefer them.

Well if this RCA TV is bad (works fine in the long run) what would you guys recommend as far as brand?
>>
>domics
Good post.
>>
>>59155577
JaidenAnimations
>>
>>59155594
I was close :S. I watch both and I knew I saw this video recently.
>>
>>59155605
Only reason why I choose to take a picture of the TV with that was the white background to illustrate my point.
>>
>>59155570
Vizio is pretty much the lowest you can go brand-wise before you hit shitsville. Just make sure to disable their shitty spying shit if it's a smart TV.
>>
>>59155816
I got my TV on lease from Sears for 500 and at the time it seemed like a good deal. Are Samsung TVs worth it?
>>
>>59155936
Bro I got a refurb TV for $400 CDN that looks 10 times better than that shitheap, you got ripped off. Samsung is always good quality but expensive.
>>
>>59156310

Yeah, I can kinda agree with being ripped off. A 50inch for 500? Hella cheap. But then again I've noticed that some TVs are getting cheaper every year.
>>
>>59156390
I forgot to mention the refurb was 48"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.