[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three devices is two too many. Join the future, designed by dynamic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Three devices is two too many.
Join the future, designed by dynamic futurist JEFF BATIO
>>
WTF am I looking at
>>
>>59152309
Didn't know they had MacBook fucking thin laptops on the 80s.
>>
More like jeff BAITo
>>
>2014
>still not released
>still begging for money
>>
Why the fuck do you need a phone AND a tablet?
>>
>>59154570

Portability superior to a laptop but a screen size that doesn't completely rape your eyes.

You couldn't pay me to browse websites or watch videos on a fucking phone.
>>
>>59157255
Get a smaller laptop/bigger phone
>>
>tfw using my phone with a bluetooth keyboard
if I need to do loads of typing/anything remotely productive, I'll pull the keyboard out my bag, otherwise I'm enjoying the most portable experience I can
>everything on one device
>you get a proper large form keyboard instead of some dinky little slide out
>device is usable apart from keyboard

biggest downside is that the application selection on phones sucks, but that'd be an issue with this fucking thing too
you can also argue for screen size
>>
>>59154570
for use in bed when laying next to your reading waifu
>>
>>59154570
it's a nice luxury for web browsing and watching videos in bed, or on a couch. I must emphasize however, it is a luxury.

I think it's a bit ridiculous that i sometimes I have both my phone and tablet on my bed (snapchat can only be logged into one at a time), while my desk holds my laptop and desktop. 4 devices...it's a bit much. I'm strongly considering condensing down to just a laptop (with all my desktop peripherals to plug into at my desk), and a phone...on the other hand. My tablet isn't costing me anything. I already have it. May as well use it as my comfy consumption device.

On the note of screen size being the biggest benefit, i've also come to realize the 4.7" iPhone option is the worst of both world's for me. It's doesn't have a very large battery, and it's still too big for my girly hands. I wish the SE had been out at the time of purchase.
>>
>>59158443
IMO laptops are better than tablets for bed use if you go fanless
>>
>Not using dumb phone and tablet and a powerful desktop

Lel laptops.are.so retarded. Tablets with keyboard is way superior. Plus I can ssh into my servers so I'm good with that. I have Office and the power of.linux through my tablet.
>>
>>59158443
Same as me.

Thought my old netbook (Samsung NC-10) is only used as a backup or if the power goes out.

>Desktop has the power to play games, store everything or whatever.
>iPhone is great for an always powered tool.
>Tablet is off until I go to bed and want to watch a movie or something. It is a cheap Amazon Fire HD 8 and I put in a 128gb microsd.
>>
>>59152309
https://thedanzing.com/the-worst-crowdfunding-scam-ever-the-story-of-the-dragonfly-futuref%C3%B6n-4808eb9ce4b3?gi=8c58b8ba1dc3
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.