[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be from thirdworld shithole >be good at english,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>be me
>be from thirdworld shithole
>be good at english, studying last year of college to get my architecture degree
>realize i am building myself up for a life of wagecucking and get depressed
>hang most of my time at /g/, /sci/ and reading tech news and studies on academia.edu
>always talk about tech and science with my bros online
>people really dig it, always tell me I have a way for making technical stuff understandable as well as interesting
>one hooks me up with online tech zine
>get in the world of shitty millenial pandering press
>come to everyday, copy a bunch of texts written by anons and reformat it into "hip" and "trendy" 1000 word articles that barely take me 1-2 hours to make
>get paid 40-80$ each
>make 2/3 a day
>none of my articles have been rejected yet, make arround 3000$-4000$ a month
>get paid on foreign currency so at my country i am among the top 1% earners giving our local curency is shit
>moved by myself to nicest part of town, standard of living is now higher than on nordic countries
>just 21 years old
How are you planning to make it /g/entlemans? don't tell me you are actually planning to become a wagecuck or a pathetic NEET
>>
honestly i just wanted to say thanks /g/
>>
>>59150166
Congratulations.
>>
>>59150166
Any tips, anon? I'm often told I have a similar knack for explainers.
>>
>>59150166

Some of you third-worlders can have it made if you play your cards right with westerners. I remember a few years back I paid some Pakistani guy $750 for a bunch of graphic design work over the course of several months. He did good work and admitted to me later on that I made him the richest person in his town.
>>
>>59150873
For starters stop believing made up stories on Mongolian drawings websites. After that install gentoo and success will come to you naturally.
>>
>>59151012
>Not asking an easy question that coule legitimately help me if OP isn't lying
Occasionally real people still post here. What do I lose by asking?
>>
>>59150166
What third world country is it?

Please tell me it's warm and not a freezing shithole
>>
>>59150166
>get paid 40-80$ each
huh what the fuck? I'm a proper journalist and I get paid way less than that
>>
to be honest i just get easy money like a master capitalist until the power goes out then i will live in the wilderness
>>
>>59151229
how do you eat?
>>
>spending the entire day writing inane shit
>not getting better at anything
>not learning or developing yourself in any way
>no career prospects

sounds like an abstract kind of hell
>>
>>59150166
Hola. ¿En qué parte de Caracas vives? :^)

---

For the retards that only know english
Hi. In which part of Caracas do you live?
>>
where's my cut you fucking spic faggot?
>>
>>59151183
Argentina
>>
>>59150873
Dont waste it, its a really powerful resource and there are always people willing to pay for it, maybe start with a yt channel, problem is that youtube is megasaturated with stuff on english, so unless you are not a native english speaker or control really way a foreign language you wont make it HUGE, maybe write a book or look for other zines, i heard one called tech.wtf was hiring recently
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.